Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

In Memory..

Vigilanis
01.15.2013 , 03:31 AM | #11
Deepest sympathy to all his family and friends a tragic loss.
The Legend of Vigi
The Sunrider Legacy

KibbehWars
01.15.2013 , 11:03 AM | #12
RIP my friend. Too short a time to have known you...Too soon you are gone. Blessed to have known you, never be forgotten.@>~>~~

EvilJennifer
01.15.2013 , 11:38 AM | #13
He has touched many of us and we will remember him fondly. There will always be the memory of you, your laughter, your teasing, your smile. I look out at the fleet and think I see you standing there, but it's not you. I miss you already, I will take down Kephess and the Terror for you, sweetheart. And I will dance on their bodies in your honor.

You are in a better place and I know we will see each other again someday. You never broke a promise, and you promised me a hug....

ByakkoCA
01.15.2013 , 02:55 PM | #14
On behalf of Sunrider Knights & Dark Vengeance, Rest In Peace Richard, you are already missed.

You my friend are irreplaceable and will always be one of my favorite Ops partners.

Briñ / Morgawr (Shadea)

Zeques
01.15.2013 , 03:37 PM | #15
Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum "Zavall"
Mandalorian for: "I'm still alive, but you are dead. I remember you, so you are eternal "Zavall" "
—Daily remembrance of those passed on, followed by the names of those being remembered.
I will Remember Zavall til the day I die. He was one of the guildies that helped me most with acquiring gear so I could raid. Thank you Zavall for hanging with us Crazies in "Hail Skroob".

DarthMalies
01.15.2013 , 03:40 PM | #16
He was an awesome guy. He was always there to help me.. I will miss you man.
Mal
May The Sith Rule!!!

Pajeron
01.15.2013 , 04:57 PM | #17
Truelly saddened by losing you Zav, you really were one of the good guys!

Minndu
01.15.2013 , 05:35 PM | #18
Later MY friend u will be missed and now I will not let any other person get me fruity pebbles.

GeneralVorlon
01.15.2013 , 05:41 PM | #19
A sad day for Hail Scroob. I only got to meet and talk to you 2 times in the short time since I got adopted by our new family. By the discussions in chat and from the tone of voices I hear, I can see how many lives you have affected in a very positive way and just how much you will be missed.

They say when GOD closes a door that he opens a window. I hope your surrounded by windows now and you have all the light of Heaven shining on your soul.

You will be missed....

-Melignous

Cyprian
01.15.2013 , 05:52 PM | #20
Sorry to hear of your loss. In times like this it is important to remember we are all playing a game here and the objective is to have fun and make friends and have fun rivals. From what I have heard this person knew what that meant and set an example for those around him. Peace be his journey to the other side, and thoughts go out to his family, friends and guildmates.
Luke I am your Father!