Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cartel coins issue

Heepatrouble
01.14.2013 , 09:01 AM | #1
Has anyone had issues getting cartel coins added to their account after purchase, I just purchased some earlier this morning and have not recieved them on my account, I verified on my credit card account that the card was billed but still have not recieved them, I contacted customer service a bit ago but was not helped, i was told the dept that handles these matters arent there till 12 noon est, I was just wondering if anyone has had this issue, im guessing its an issue as the site says when purchasing coins they are available on yer account immedialty

Icestar
01.14.2013 , 09:05 AM | #2
It has been some problems with my creditcard but I changed to Paypal (that uses the same creditcard) and things are fine.

Roechacca
01.14.2013 , 09:06 AM | #3
Mine shows up right away. Then I spend them an win a bunch of women's cloths I cant wear an no one one wants to buy them cause the GTN is over stocked so I buy more coins and try to hand the cloths out to women for free but then I get slapped cause they think I'm perving them... sweet baby jesus this cartel is a conundrum!
Only worst of the worst may join MOB.

Heepatrouble
01.14.2013 , 09:07 AM | #4
theres no issue with the transaction i already verified that funds were taken from my card, but no coins, been over an hr so far since the purchase