Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Favourite spots in the game. (Jumping Challenges)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Favourite spots in the game. (Jumping Challenges)

AshlaBoga
02.03.2013 , 04:08 AM | #71
A weird spot in the Foundry. Just jump off the ledge after the final fight in a specific spot and you'll end up here - miss the spot by even a foot and... well die pretty much.

Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

Jayshames
02.03.2013 , 04:57 AM | #72
Found an area in Alderaan yesterday, not sure if it's for a datacron or what but there's a building with an open door + a cave but I couldn't seem to get to it.

Managed to get near it but then there was an invisible floor

This one is by no means difficult to get to, just thought it was a nice view.

revan_worshipper
02.03.2013 , 09:20 AM | #73
That little building is actually part of the Sith Inquisitor story. the phase begins at a cave mouth a little ways away from there.
∞[█╣╣╣╣▀▀()▀▀]Ξ{███████████████████████████████████████)

Darka
02.03.2013 , 12:23 PM | #74
Used to be something like that in SWG a massive Volcano with lava, we all were careful until one day someone accidently fell down and then we found out it was harmless

DAWUSS
02.03.2013 , 03:40 PM | #75
What's the highest anyone's reached on their ship?

Darth-Rion
02.03.2013 , 06:14 PM | #76
Whilst getting to places by yourself is fun, as someone pointed out earlier in the thread, the juiciest places are done with two people. I'll issue you challenges (no screenies from me at the moment, GF refuses to help x.x).

Location - Imperial Tatooine.

1st: Top of the Cantina

2nd: Top of the medical bay.

3rd: Top of the huge stone archway.
CE VIP Member.

revan_worshipper
02.03.2013 , 11:48 PM | #77
Quote: Originally Posted by Darka View Post
Korriban

I managed to get down to one of the bridges too
How do you get up there? I spent hours on Korriban and got across the platform the Sith classes start at, onto one of the giant Sith statues, and all over the walls surrounding the valley, but not where you are. How do you do it?

Darka
02.04.2013 , 12:25 PM | #78
Quote: Originally Posted by revan_worshipper View Post
How do you get up there? I spent hours on Korriban and got across the platform the Sith classes start at, onto one of the giant Sith statues, and all over the walls surrounding the valley, but not where you are. How do you do it?
Not so much going up, as going down.
Head to where the Datacron is by the shuttle

I worked my way down, trying to get to the closed off area in the Valley. The one that looks like it was supposed to do something,

As for Tat
I was looking around there when getting the Datacron, found a wall and gave up and finished the planet, but ill have a look around

revan_worshipper
02.04.2013 , 05:45 PM | #79
Quote: Originally Posted by Darka View Post
Not so much going up, as going down.
Head to where the Datacron is by the shuttle

I worked my way down, trying to get to the closed off area in the Valley. The one that looks like it was supposed to do something.
Yes after I looked at the picture a little more I realized I had walked right past where u were and climbed over it half a dozen times. The angle of it initially made it look higher up. My oopsy.

Canino
02.10.2013 , 12:40 PM | #80
Tython Overlook
Tython Binoculars

I finally got up to the Tython spot. It took a bit, but it was a fun one. I was also able to walk completely around the area, and found a spot that you can partially see the front of the temple.

I will definitely be doing more of these, and trying to discover my own places. I also got into a very easy spot, but it had some nice views and a cool background of the Black Hole/Corellia skyline.

EDIT: Hope I fixed it, but I don't know.
STATEMENT: I'm just a simple assassin...I mean bodyguard, master. You have nothing to fear.
---------