Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Gambler's Anonymous

Blackardin
01.14.2013 , 12:34 PM | #21
A group of us were issued permanent "infractions" to our accounts for merely participating in what has been deemed "A political discussion". Apparently that is verboten, regardless of where it is actually a term of service or not.

In short, beware people.
May the Schwartz be with you....

Thufir_Hawat
01.14.2013 , 01:58 PM | #22
Most enjoyable thread I've read here in a very long time. For both the political science discussion and the actual topic. If only we could bring both topics together.

I didn't like the packs originally as I find concept of random boxes you buy lazy and tacky (especially the sound they make when opened). I saw an interveiw recently where Bioware said they were listening to feedback on this subject but the feedback they seem to have embraced is concern that common items are shared between the different packs. I'll keep using GTN and hope people never grow tired of pull the handle on the one armed bandit.

I also think people will keep buying them as they are a way of converting real currency to credits for those who want to do so.

chuixupu
01.14.2013 , 02:07 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackardin View Post
A group of us were issued permanent "infractions" to our accounts for merely participating in what has been deemed "A political discussion". Apparently that is verboten, regardless of where it is actually a term of service or not.

In short, beware people.
It's in the forum rules of conduct. http://www.swtor.com/legalnotices/rulesofconduct
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

SlimsPicken
01.14.2013 , 02:30 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackardin View Post

In short, beware people.
If it wasnt for infractions, I wouldnt have any fractions at all.
For every man there is a sentence, a string of words, which has the power to destroy him.