Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No Vette Storyline, no 10 presence.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
No Vette Storyline, no 10 presence.

wainot-keel
01.16.2013 , 09:12 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Master-Nala View Post

But the OP is making a role-playing choice. It's a legitimate choice too. But it has a consequence. And really, presence is your ability to inspire and lead your companions. If one of them thinks you're a jerk for keeping her ENSLAVED, then I think taking a hit on your leadership abilities is more than fair.
Nice.
Didn't think of it that way.

Asheris
01.16.2013 , 09:49 AM | #12
Quote:
But the OP is making a role-playing choice. It's a legitimate choice too. But it has a consequence. And really, presence is your ability to inspire and lead your companions. If one of them thinks you're a jerk for keeping her ENSLAVED, then I think taking a hit on your leadership abilities is more than fair.
Some lead with kindness, others with fear.

Quote: Originally Posted by _biddan_ View Post
just remove the damn collar and finish her storyline it's not like it will make you light sided.
Why not end her storyline there for those that refuse to take it off?
I had two SW and for storytelling purposes I never took off the collar on one of them.

Bioware is making a RP game and let's us make decisions, at the same time punishing some for making ones they do not like.

Darkondo
01.26.2013 , 02:25 PM | #13
You have up to 12 character slots per server, if u dont want to get rid of the shock collar there then u can roll another warrior and take it off with him, finish your comp convos, and theres your +10 presense.

errant_knight
01.31.2013 , 01:02 PM | #14
Consequences are good. The consequence of treating someone like **** is that they don't like you. There ya go. Your choice. There should be more consequences, not less. There's a way to buy your way out of too many things, imo.

SithKoriandr
01.31.2013 , 08:49 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by errant_knight View Post
Consequences are good. The consequence of treating someone like **** is that they don't like you. There ya go. Your choice. There should be more consequences, not less. There's a way to buy your way out of too many things, imo.
Agreed.

I can't imagine my BH ever doing anything for Skadge, so I refuse to do anything for Skadge. It's a consequence to my action and I take it. I will never hit 10k affection with Skadge and I'll never see the end of his story...unless...you know...they make it so you can get rid of him, but say you have to have him at 10K affection first. Then I'll gladly get him up to that point, just so I can get rid of him.

Raynezazki
02.01.2013 , 01:21 PM | #16
Meh just roll a JK and max Rusk's affection. Same Presence bonus and I don't think the two would stack.

Master-Nala
02.01.2013 , 01:36 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Raynezazki View Post
Meh just roll a JK and max Rusk's affection. Same Presence bonus and I don't think the two would stack.
Every companion gives the +10 presence. The other bonus for having a maxed out ranged DPS companion applies once. It wouldn't need to be Ruusk, Zenith or Gault or any of them will do for that purpose.
Republic Level 55s - Alana, Rickta, Nal'aa, Alan, Myschal, Sinbad, Frank'lin, Angiola, Vesnas, Nightsail, Mioni & Hard-Top
Imp Level 55s - Palatine, Ztephanie, Frank-lin, Ka'Mate, Chisami, Azureraven, Curiosi-dux, Vodoun, Thofia