Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What wierd stuff do you keep in your cargo hold?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
What wierd stuff do you keep in your cargo hold?

xorcist
01.13.2013 , 09:18 AM | #11
I have rakghoul dna samples & plague serum. Oh and a battlemaster bag from back in the day.
"There is no calamity greater than lavish desires....
And there is no greater disaster than greed
."

Forgon
01.13.2013 , 09:22 AM | #12
A Sand people helmet, a Hazmat suit for Rakghoul related outbreaks, a Battle Master Armor Piece, a few bits of Rakghoul DNA, a large collection of lightsabers from my travels, and a snow outfit for when I want to go to Hoth or Ilum.
Quote: Originally Posted by milmo View Post
No, we need to rant on how this game is exactly like WoW and when we learn it's not like WoW we go into a blood rage. We must aim to be inconsistent, incoherent and contradictory.

UltimateKrucible
01.13.2013 , 10:03 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Icestar View Post
Oh, I forgot the Jawa Cloak

The cloak with no use or value whatsoever but it is cool to keep
I've got this too - one of the best cloaks in the game! Also, the only one - afaik - given to you by a Jawa.

Shame it's green gear. I would never have taken it off if it was moddable.
. Shine on, you crazy pixel.

Funny post! The nine circles of SW:TOR PvP hell

Diablo_Cow
01.13.2013 , 10:05 AM | #14
My main has karagga's hat, that hat from Dreadtooth, three sets of sorc battle master gear without the mods, and a **** ton of relics I don't want to RE since it was a pain to get them and they don't give stabs. I also have other semi rare orange gear in there that's just sitting there for no reason. My other tab had vesting mats galore.

Sleprock
01.14.2013 , 07:25 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Icestar View Post
Oh, I forgot the Jawa Cloak

The cloak with no use or value whatsoever but it is cool to keep
I also saved this lol. I wish it was modifiable

Trooperclay
01.14.2013 , 07:31 AM | #16
My crafting stuff.
Captain Tavv March- Republic Special Forces: Atlas Squad
Baclar March, Founder- Imperial Intelligence
Master Jax-Clay March- Jedi Order

MariaD
01.14.2013 , 12:54 PM | #17
A large collection of light sabers. I like to imagine them hanging on a wall in my Fury Interceptor.

That one mid-level set of Lieutenant Pierce gear that is pink. He looked too hilarious in it.

A nerf-herder tunic. I also have one in my inventory at all times. It makes for a great spontaneous gift.
Quicker
Easier
More seductive

Quraswren
01.14.2013 , 01:24 PM | #18
I don't really keep it in my cargo hold but I do run around with 2 vials that cure womp rat disease.

I hated getting that one for some reason.

Jaisen-Naritus
01.14.2013 , 01:38 PM | #19
All sorts of weird stuff. I hung onto a bunch of the Rakghoul DNA from that event, and have the armor sets from both factions sitting in there. Also the stuff from the Grand Acquisitions Race (armor set, bowcasters, etc.). I have a few of the Korrealis Baron and Korrealis Commander mounts sitting around as well, as I bought them before they took them out of the game and I'm not sure if I'll resell them at point. Oh, and a bunch of old Champion gear tokens, and Champion/Battlemaster bags from the old PvP system.
Republic Commando

Athena-Nike
01.14.2013 , 01:44 PM | #20
Stuff that I cant sell but don't feel like destroying. Party Jawas, Fireworks, Inheritance kits, and Torchy (not as good as his rifle but eh)