Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Hoth World PvP Event] VIDEO POSTED!!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Prophecy of the Five
[Hoth World PvP Event] VIDEO POSTED!!!

Cilas
01.13.2013 , 12:42 PM | #11
bummer, sorry guys..
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch

Rendolphe
01.13.2013 , 02:47 PM | #12
Damn I missed it. I will check more this section of the forum.

Nice vid btw.
Prophecy of the Five

My Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/rendolphegamer
My TwitchTV channel : http://www.twitch.tv/rendolphegamer

Cilas
01.13.2013 , 02:52 PM | #13
thanks man.

Yeah, i will be posting here and doing the best I can to inform guilds on both sides

Whisper me at Cilas on imp side or Cilás on pub side
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch

Kamikaze
01.13.2013 , 03:29 PM | #14
Very nice, looked like fun. Hopefully I'll be around the next time WPvP happens.

Is that Gladiator music? Dig dig dig.
----------JurMajesty----------
Jedi Guardian
Prophecy of the Five

MasterFeign
01.13.2013 , 03:39 PM | #15
Nicely done!

Cilas
01.13.2013 , 04:20 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Kamikaze View Post
Very nice, looked like fun. Hopefully I'll be around the next time WPvP happens.

Is that Gladiator music? Dig dig dig.
yep, that would be gladiator music. I thought it was pretty fitting
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch

amnie
01.13.2013 , 07:28 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Cilas View Post
bummer, sorry guys..
no worries, as hawk mentioned there's ways around it... it's just annoying when you want to share stuff (for example to advertise the game)

I'm actually surprised the video I uploaded aaaaaged ago (as in 'back on the twin spears' ages ago) is still not blocked. lol

Cilas
01.14.2013 , 12:09 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by amnie View Post
no worries, as hawk mentioned there's ways around it... it's just annoying when you want to share stuff (for example to advertise the game)

I'm actually surprised the video I uploaded aaaaaged ago (as in 'back on the twin spears' ages ago) is still not blocked. lol
If I had known I would upload a video with no music, although it wouldn't be nearly as entertaining to watch then, hehe
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch

amnie
01.14.2013 , 06:27 AM | #19
yeh, it's just ridiculously stupid and obviously not your fault, it's just a unique system over here that people tolerate... I guess I'm just mad about it in general, especially since it was .so. quick that I didn't even get the chance to see the video without having to do stuff that is technically not legal, either

either way it's cool you made a video about it, I like seeing the 'other side'

Uber_the_Goober
01.14.2013 , 09:02 PM | #20
I'm so glad I saw myself in that video. I had no idea that I had gotten there right at the get-go. I was at around 2:40ish up on the corner of the platform firing down on all ya'all.

I was one of the republic scum - Macdermott. MM Gunslinger wearing the outlaw chest / despot helmet sporting yellow and black in support of my wife's dead nfl team the Steelers.

It was a mega blast but my video card almost asploded. It's only an old ati 5670 i think...something like that.

Me and my buddy Controx are always trying to lure out the good pvp'ers into open world pvp with small annoyance skirmishes or by defending our poor spawn camped lowbie republic allies. We've never gotten anything nearly this huge though! Best we got was us 2 on 5 or 6 imps and half of them weren't 50 so the victory felt hollow.

Awesome. Must do again.