Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New to game/class

slappywhack
01.12.2013 , 02:42 AM | #1
Hey guys I just had a question regarding stats. Should I go for aim or cunning as well as endurance? Which is better? Also, is a weapon with tech power better than one with aim?

CarthSeverus
01.12.2013 , 02:52 AM | #2
Since you are a bh,there's no need in using cunning as aim is your primary stat. Just remember,you don't want to be the one running around the fleet being the butt of peoples jokes for running wrong stats in gear.
The Harbinger Server The OblivionKnights Legacy [] Mesho'noobo/Sith Sorc lvl 50 Carth-Severus/Imperial Op 55 Quibbies/Sith Mara55 Ashclown/Ptech lvl 55 Augumis/Jedi Shadow lvl 50 Jev'iva/Jedi Guardian lvl 50

Mitsugoya
01.12.2013 , 02:53 AM | #3
hi and welcome to the game

Bounty Hunter wear Aim items, cunning is for operative / sniper.

For your weapon, you have to know that ALL weapon have techpower which depends of the lvl of weapon (look at the rating of your weapon)
As I said above, Aim is your primary stat so your weapon will always have Aim + techpower.
If you get a cunning blaster pistol give it to Mako it will be more usefull with her than with you.

Hope I have help you

ps: sorry for my bad english, it's not my primary language

AlixMV
01.23.2013 , 05:46 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by slappywhack View Post
Hey guys I just had a question regarding stats. Should I go for aim or cunning as well as endurance? Which is better? Also, is a weapon with tech power better than one with aim?
Aim is the BH-specific primary stat; all classes use Endurance.

After that, it depends on whether or not you're intending to go Tank or DPS/Healer. For the most part, if you're going Tank, you're going to want stuff that is Endurance high/Aim low, while if you're a DPS or a Healer, you're going to want Aim high/Endurance low.

While leveling, if you follow that rule of thumb, you should be good.

Caveat to that is that if you ever find an Aim/Endurance piece which has /both/ stats better than what you're currently equipping in the slot, take it even if the wrong stat is high. (E.g., you're spec'ed DPS and find a 40 Endurance/33 Aim gear which gives you +10 Endurance/+2 Aim. The Aim is still better than what you had, take it. Never turn down better stats. )
~ Jedi Covenant ~
Sollyni ~ Diyanna ~ Annifryd
Ydris ~ Mai'ty'lee ~ Lor'rysi