Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

ahem,the new robes

RCcarroll
01.12.2013 , 03:32 PM | #11
I'm not as livid as some others, but I would very much like the option of up/down much more than armor with hoods down. I like my Jedi Battlelord armor better than the hood down Cartel Market items.
The Dracon Legacy

Posted by the man known as Valtor Dracon before server transfers.

_biddan_
01.12.2013 , 05:34 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
Regarding those armor and media... Check out my signature thread, all compiled there. Player classes shown wearing things they cannot obtain in the game. :-[ Those ads were what lured me to the game.
again?i checked that thread like 5 times,you did some great work.
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Caesar Legacy
Legacy lvl 50

HuntersPoint
01.13.2013 , 10:06 PM | #13
I want a kimono with boots... no robes armor for my sentinel
Ryllo @ The Bastion
http://www.twitch.tv/hunterspoint

slafko
01.14.2013 , 03:13 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
Still waiting for classic and iconic Jedi robes which are nowhere to be found but on Tython NPCs.
The closest I've managed to get to that look was using some dark green robe (hooded ofcourse). Basically, I ended up looking almost exactly as
Spoiler
Completed the look with two regular green lightsabers and then upgraded to two black-green ones. Looked ascetic and ****** at the same time. I still have it somewhere in my storage, will check it for the name once I get home.

Crazyeyes
01.14.2013 , 07:25 AM | #15
you know i look through these threads and i can't help but chuckle. SWG died because so many jumped on the Bioware bandwagon and were so excited because "Bioware will give players what they want in a game"

SWG is looking pretty good right now. I mean at least there you had a house and you could actually look different than everyone else. They had robes you could toggle the hood up and down on, Atmospheric flight, actual environmental interaction, frakin awesome space content and cooperative too I might ad. I am interested to know how many people jumped on this bandwagon only to regret doing it and are now playiing on the EMU waitig for SWG to come back. Just a morbid curiosity, but a curiosity none the less.

Honestly SWTOR seems to be nothing more than a Trojan horse. How does it feel to know you let the horse through the gates of troy?
Try not Do or do not there is no try, but there is no trophy for failure either

dangadget
01.14.2013 , 09:13 AM | #16
Your premise is flawed.
I for one never drank the SWG kool-aid.
Tried it, didn't like it, either before or after NGE.
I will admit to over-optimism on my part re. Bioware, tempered by a healthy distaste for EA, and I am very dissapointed that the EA part of EA-ware has become ascendant.
That changes nothing re. this issue and it's long-ago promised fix.

Alec_Fortescue
01.14.2013 , 10:03 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by dangadget View Post
Your premise is flawed.
I for one never drank the SWG kool-aid.
Tried it, didn't like it, either before or after NGE.
I will admit to over-optimism on my part re. Bioware, tempered by a healthy distaste for EA, and I am very dissapointed that the EA part of EA-ware has become ascendant.
That changes nothing re. this issue and it's long-ago promised fix.
Get your mates to demand an answer on the cantina tour ; )
*Best Dressed Jedi of 2014* http://mmo-fashion.com/tor-fashion-contest-results/

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547 - Cool compilation of Jedi outfits worn by NPCs.

Don't let your artists' work go to waste, Bioware

Shinjin
01.14.2013 , 01:13 PM | #18
I bought the Conservator's robe off the GTN because I'm not a gambler. Not entirely happy with it, but at least it's hood down. I would prefer a toggle or a hood down version of the Knight's Crusade set. Just simple robes, no need for any kind of gadgetry, doodads, or armor plates.

JUST ROBES.

Simbr
01.14.2013 , 02:02 PM | #19
I like the new armor and most of the old robes were fine (once they fixed the bum thing), but what we want is an option to put our hoods up and down at will, no different from switching the saber on and off at will.

They are a must imo, but don't ask me why, Jedi have strange habits....

SabreNova
01.22.2013 , 08:52 AM | #20
I for one was very content. This was only because that when I re subbed, I got 1450 Cartel Coins for resubbing bonus, and used it to buy those robes, so I didn't have to spend anything outside my sub fee (which I would pay anyways) and got free robes, so unlike most, I am happy!
The Skysaber Legacy
Master Nihalus Master Akrizios
Agent BartonCaptain ThatchGladiator Novius