Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ok, that's it...

Ryat
01.12.2013 , 02:33 PM | #11
Sounds like you need counseling.

Mirandel
01.13.2013 , 04:50 PM | #12
And here I thought I did not have a twin

Understand you perfectly well. Very similar story here. Though, I did push myself and got my 4 lvl 50s. Oh, and I keep rolling my favorite class even though I know the story by heart and delete those toons more often then others.

I do not play any of my 50s (beside getting HK47 once) but they are still useful for the craft. If you do like yours - just run him from time to time through the low levels and collect materials.

As for your choice now, I do not really understand your troubles with assassin. Tank-o-sin is a god. At least equally immortal. Even before you get yourself a doc. After that the game become a joke. Tanks safety, rogue DPS and invisibility and even a small self heal on top of it. Plus, you want to finish the story, right?

Though, have to agree, marauder is simply very cool. Not strongest or anything, but cool!

beefyandbeef
01.13.2013 , 09:01 PM | #13
Bro, I have the same problem...

Heck, look at my sig! I'm addicted to making new characters, I've been playing since launch and still only have 1 50, and only had one other finish act 2...

Yesterday I made a Jedi Knight in hopes of making him a sentinel, but I already have a lvl 18 sentinel and I have a 25 Juggernaut, so despite having both advanced classes beyond 15, I still made another one.

So what I had to do is just tell myself I'm an idiot if I keep making new guys, and I just commit to one guy for 5-7, then commit to another...

Well, that's my two cents.

Good Luck!
Roaric Level 50 Vanguard
Proud CE Owner
Semper est lux in tenebris-There is always light in darkness