Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Supreme Inq Robe

Anosa
01.09.2013 , 11:17 PM | #1
I was killing Dootu Mu Bacha and the task master tonight trying to loot the robe. I just want it to have for my inquisitor. Anywho.. after killing these mobs a while they started dropping nothing. What is going on?
Meow

sabbey
01.09.2013 , 11:20 PM | #2
I recall reading awhile back there is some sort of anti-farming system in the game, so after something like three kills the loot has a reduction in the drop rates... I have never really farmed bosses or anything in the game so I haven't had a chance to test it myself though.

irishfino
01.09.2013 , 11:20 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Anosa View Post
I was killing Dootu Mu Bacha and the task master tonight trying to loot the robe. I just want it to have for my inquisitor. Anywho.. after killing these mobs a while they started dropping nothing. What is going on?
It might be to stop farmers. I was helping my GM kill a mob for a specific gun drop and after about five kills, they stopped dropping things. It was terrible and confusing.
I'll probably die if you group with me, but I'll go out with both lightsabers drawn stabbing someone in the face. Probably you, but it's cool. Forever Shenanigans!!

Anosa
01.09.2013 , 11:21 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by sabbey View Post
I recall reading awhile back there is some sort of anti-farming system in the game, so after something like three kills the loot has a reduction in the drop rates... I have never really farmed bosses or anything in the game so I haven't had a chance to test it myself though.
hmmm.. i had people saying they tried for like 5 hours to get it
Meow

sabbey
01.09.2013 , 11:23 PM | #5
I don't know, I just recall reading that when I was after an orange bracer back the first month or so the game was out.

AshlaBoga
01.09.2013 , 11:25 PM | #6
It's a relatively simple mechanic. After 3 kills the boss drops nonething other than creds and trash. Just log out and then log back in and that should fix the problem.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

SDTAXantos
01.09.2013 , 11:29 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
It's a relatively simple mechanic. After 3 kills the boss drops nonething other than creds and trash. Just log out and then log back in and that should fix the problem.
This.

DarthZak
01.09.2013 , 11:29 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
^this

You have to relog every 3-4 kills
The Peacecraft Legacy
Elycia , Mariemaia , Minagoroshi

Anosa
01.09.2013 , 11:31 PM | #9
im level 50 killing it. Can i get in trouble for that?

i just want it for my sorcerer to wear that's it.
Meow

SDTAXantos
01.09.2013 , 11:34 PM | #10
Unless you are botting, you won't get in trouble.