Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Guild bank unlock - problem

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Guild bank unlock - problem
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

rmzeyzein
01.09.2013 , 09:25 PM | #1
A guild bank unlock was purchased for our guild member SGTVECTORX and he reports that the unlock is not working and when he tries to use it, it says this feature is already unlocked, however he still continues to have NO ACCESS to the guild bank. We paid real money (cartel coins) for this unlock for him... yet again... money being stolen?
Rmzey Zein Company - Dreamgate Design & Multimedia - RZC 1

Beruthien
01.09.2013 , 09:28 PM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings rmzeyzein,

Please ask your guild mate to submit an in-game ticket or contact our phone support for assistance with this issue.

Please don't hesitate to come back to us if you have any further questions.

Thank you!
Beruthien| BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

rmzeyzein
01.10.2013 , 11:38 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Beruthien View Post
Greetings rmzeyzein,

Please ask your guild mate to submit an in-game ticket or contact our phone support for assistance with this issue.

Please don't hesitate to come back to us if you have any further questions.

Thank you!
Are you kidding me? If he were a subscriber, do you think I would be buying the guild mate unlocks? This must be a joke? HE IS F2P and DOESN'T HAVE ACCESS TO IN-GAME SUPPORT! and, since I purchased the UNLOCK with my REAL LIFE MONEY on the CARTEL MARKET for him, you can either talk to him, using the name I gave you OR, you can talk to me, because I PAID FOR IT AND I AM A SUB, FOUNDER, CE EDITION MEMBER, that would like some ACCOUNTABILITY FOR THE MONEY I SPEND IN THIS GAME! I paid for the guild bank, and the member is in my guild - as stupid as it is that he would need an UNLOCK to USE my paid in full GUILD BANK - I PAID FOR THE UNLOCK for him to USE OUR GUILD BANK - NOW MAKE IT WORK - PERIOD! This reply is unbelievable and FYI, I am not coming back into this game, until you return EVERY CENT OF MONEY or CARTEL COINS that you stole from me.... so you work that out. SERVICES BOUGHT, PAID FOR - NOW IT IS YOUR TURN! Ridiculous...

rmzeyzein
01.11.2013 , 03:35 PM | #4
Any progress?