Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Problems activating characters

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Problems activating characters
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ZeroPlus
01.21.2013 , 04:17 AM | #31
Hello Beesodd,

During the weekend, my son decided to use his last available activation. He was able to activate his 4th character without any issue.

So currently, it showing that he has FOUR characters as "activated" and that he has consumed *all* SIX activations.

Let's hope that Wednesday's maintenance will fix this issue.

(We also seem to have some more people reporting the same issue in this thread. I wonder how widespread the problem is?)
If you seek answers, you must always ask questions. - Master Vandar Tokare.

[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model = DONE!

ZeroPlus
01.24.2013 , 03:45 AM | #32
Hello Beesodd,

Yesterday evening my son patched the game and logged in. His character screen was now showing 4/6 Activated. He went ahead and activated the remaining 2 characters he wanted with no issues. Problem solved!

Not sure if it had something to do with the maintenance (as there was no mention of it in the patch notes) or if it was fixed "by hand" (he received an e-mail on his registered account from Customer Support indicating the issue was now fixed), but it is fixed now.

I would like to thank you for your continued attention to this matter. Thank you!

Hope the issue has been solved for everyone else that was having this issue too.
If you seek answers, you must always ask questions. - Master Vandar Tokare.

[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model = DONE!

Beesodd
01.24.2013 , 03:50 AM | #33 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Excellent, thanks for the update. As for the process, sometimes it's both, as an agent will need for a system fix to come through maintenence, which will then allow them to resolve the issue.

Anyway, it's great to hear that this is finally fixed, and I'd like to thank you again for being so patient and helpful through all of this.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

Jeronj
01.31.2013 , 02:41 AM | #34
Update on my F2P friend character name: Thunderfoxx , server: Dalborra, account which has 8 accounts which she created during the free trial of SWTOR and she has activated only 1 player, even though it shows 2/2 active.
The recent patches/maintenance has not change the activation number of my friends account.
Please help her.

Griad
02.21.2013 , 01:45 PM | #35
I am a subscriber and cant activate any of my toons tells me market is offline
Elder Jedi - pre-cu jedi enforcer - pre-publish 9 dark jedi master.

Proud member of DILIH Red Eclipse

tbonemc
02.21.2013 , 02:08 PM | #36
I am a subscriber also and the patch notes on mine dont even work right.

GethOvermind
08.07.2013 , 08:23 PM | #37
I just Turned Preferred Status and When i try to activate my Character, It still says its trying to activate. Its been well over an hour... Please help!