Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1/9/13 1.6.2 list of bugs and unfixed bugs.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
1/9/13 1.6.2 list of bugs and unfixed bugs.

Magnusheart
01.24.2013 , 06:54 PM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by DarknesTime View Post
I say this as I read the list, the rest of the posts ... frankly it sad that so many have still not been repaired because the people at the top in August coat ...
and the more even this folly as light and dark chestplate...

Ikr? p.s. updating to include which ones were fixed.

MikeTheDuke
01.24.2013 , 09:33 PM | #62
Really? These are cosmetic at best. I would like to see a list of proper bugs.
I post about Star Wars on my blog. Check it out
http://xnagamedeveloper.wordpress.co...ory/star-wars/
MikeDodgers @YouTube

Magnusheart
01.24.2013 , 10:12 PM | #63
You didn't see the lower half then.

Kwich
01.25.2013 , 09:13 AM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by Korvus_Starlight View Post
Don't forget about the Ability Cap. Abilities include Legacy Abilities, Pets, Mounts, and of course all attacks and similar abilities. After a certain point you are unable to add any more abilities to your ability list. ALL abilities that can be added are affected. Once you reach the cap any additional abilities you gain will be forgotten by the character. This is a game breaking issue that needs to be fixed immediately and I can confirm that Bioware knows that it exists so there is no excuse.
For a more detailed info see here or write me a PM. I have profound knowleadge about this problem, a possible workaround for the time being with help of CS and of course experiencced the "hush hush dont speak about this communication of BW".

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...63#post5727863

If this mistake is a huge databank problem which I think it is we will be in for a major wait or possible they will never be able to fix it.

Fun will arise when ROTHC launches ----- no new class ksills for me =)

Have a good one,

Kwich
The only thing one has to fear is fear itself! ....... and of course standing in my way.....

FizzwickNuffaa
01.25.2013 , 11:39 AM | #65
Quote: Originally Posted by Rincewend View Post
Mako has this problem too for certain custmizations. The one with her cybernetics on her lower cheek clips when I have a converstaion with her and it does a close up on her face.
One day perhaps they will fix this. My character is a smuggler and it was kinda interesting when I finally ran into an NPC (won't spoil who, part of the storyline) with the same cybernetics but without the clipping issues. Kinda left me sad and wondering when I can have that.

Magnusheart
01.25.2013 , 01:10 PM | #66
Quote: Originally Posted by Kwich View Post
For a more detailed info see here or write me a PM. I have profound knowleadge about this problem, a possible workaround for the time being with help of CS and of course experiencced the "hush hush dont speak about this communication of BW".

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...63#post5727863

If this mistake is a huge databank problem which I think it is we will be in for a major wait or possible they will never be able to fix it.

Fun will arise when ROTHC launches ----- no new class ksills for me =)

Have a good one,

Kwich

I feel your pain. truly I do.

AshlaBoga
02.11.2013 , 12:44 AM | #67
The worst gear bug (imo) is the Kallig's Countenance one. I can accept the Dread Guard mask not going under a hood since none of the Dread Guard have their hood over it, but I can't accept that I can't have my hood over my ancestor's mask.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

remekra
02.11.2013 , 10:27 AM | #68
What exactly does "1.7 workaround coming" means for Preceptor's Vestments? Because this clipping is really annoying. And thanks for the list btw.

jediturbodude
02.11.2013 , 03:38 PM | #69
Crossfire support Crossfire support Crossfire support Crossfire support Crossfire support Crossfire support Crossfire support Crossfire support Crossfire support Crossfire support Crossfire support Crossfire support Crossfire support Crossfire support Crossfire support Crossfire support Crossfire support Crossfire support

remekra
02.12.2013 , 10:42 AM | #70
Well, patch 1.7 is online and now I know what "workaround" meant. It meant giving me classic preceptor's vestments that don't have a hood, main reason why I bought it. Awesome.