Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1/9/13 1.6.2 list of bugs and unfixed bugs.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
1/9/13 1.6.2 list of bugs and unfixed bugs.

Magnusheart
01.16.2013 , 04:23 PM | #51
Updated, and cleaned up a bit.

Magnusheart
01.17.2013 , 01:27 AM | #52
Bump.

Updated again. Elder Examplar Robes also suffer from the same issue with the Investigator's Robes, where they should be bright red, but on equip it dramatically changes in color.

ShadowRipper
01.17.2013 , 07:30 AM | #53
There are DOZENS more bugs all over the game, unfortunately.
Just off the top of my head:

Speeder bug: If you start moving right after mounting, you will actually be dismounted.
Imperial Agent Snap Shot talent bug: When taking cover using an object and not crouching, most times the free shot buff doesn't proc.
Numerous Codex bugs make it impossible to complete MOST of the planets in the game codex-wise.
Sometimes when casting an ability and rapidly pressing another ability, it makes the GCD proc but the second ability actually does NOT get activated.

Diehards
01.17.2013 , 09:45 AM | #54
Ive got a dynamics bug to report for lightarmored classes.

Dynamics do not adjust for chest pieces when wearing pants instead of robes. The chest behave exactly the same regardless, as Im sure all light armored classes er familiar with.

Strangely enough when in character preview they do NOT, whereas its actually the other way round and they now adapt to pants instead.

I would think that a rather simple case when statement where the lower body armors er indexed as either pants of robes should be very easily implemented...

Great job bringing the community together on this one, so thanks for starting the thread.

Magnusheart
01.17.2013 , 10:03 PM | #55
Cleaned it up a bit.

Magnusheart
01.18.2013 , 11:06 AM | #56
Don't like double posting but.

Updated, deprecated a few after they were commented on in other threads in the deve tracker.

Probobly wont be updating it as often until the new patch, been 10 days by tomorrow since I started this.

LinueDarkStar
01.24.2013 , 06:15 AM | #57
EAware do something, seriously! All you're doing is pissing off the community with updates and fixes for only the Cartel Market, where are the actual game fixes?
Linue DarkStar
Sergeant Major of Clan PF (SgtMajPF)
Clan Phoenix Fire Forums

Jened
01.24.2013 , 06:58 AM | #58
I wouldn't be surprised if this game finally just crashed, and they were to lazy to bring it back up.
Or enough people are unable to give them money and they wont have enough money flow to keep it going.
Ridiculous. I bet we could sue them. They are obviously not holding up their part of the deal. By not providing the game in whole that we're paying for.

DarknesTime
01.24.2013 , 10:16 AM | #59
I say this as I read the list, the rest of the posts ... frankly it sad that so many have still not been repaired because the people at the top in August coat ...
and the more even this folly as light and dark chestplate...

Jayshames
01.24.2013 , 10:46 AM | #60
There's a recent bug I've noticed that when you get knockbacked you simetimes float in mid air for a good few seconds before going back to normal (mostly in PvP since that's where most knockbacks occur). I believe you can still deal damage and move, though the falling animation still shows.

Can be frustrating but I guess there's more important issues :P