Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Community "Thank You" Project. All Help Appreciated!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Community "Thank You" Project. All Help Appreciated!

TrooperKorsair
01.27.2013 , 10:08 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptRavenous View Post
Yeah, I had the same problem when posting, which sucked, because I came across this REALLY funny line from a class-story mission-giver, and tried to post it the the "funniest lines" thread, but website kept telling me I was logged in, yet not logged in. *sighs* I wish I could remember the exact line, but jist of it is, he tells me to go find some Voss Shaman, because he has a bone amulet I need.

"Make him give you the Bone."
(I'm sure I got it wrong, but that was pretty much what he said, would have had the exact quote, but website here was being wonky with logins, and then I logged out of the game without thinking or copying down line, grrrrrr!).
I always loved the smuggler lines, very good stuff lol.

Darka
01.28.2013 , 12:42 AM | #22
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/b..._39_336023.jpg

Maybe I sent it to the wrong person or something.
Its no biggie

This is just from the first event we ran, launch day. The guild thought it would be nice to offer our expertise to new players, aswell as an RP environment right away.
We answered questions, introduced ourselves, had a few laughs.

Im pretty sure this is the first in game event on any server.

TrooperKorsair
01.28.2013 , 07:17 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Darka View Post
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/b..._39_336023.jpg

Maybe I sent it to the wrong person or something.
Its no biggie

This is just from the first event we ran, launch day. The guild thought it would be nice to offer our expertise to new players, aswell as an RP environment right away.
We answered questions, introduced ourselves, had a few laughs.

Im pretty sure this is the first in game event on any server.
AWESOME. This means that the group photos are nearly done! Just need one more republic photo and we should be good, then it's just regular photos until we get enough, then the project can be put together and finished

CaptRavenous
01.29.2013 , 11:34 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by TrooperKorsair View Post
I always loved the smuggler lines, very good stuff lol.
Sith Warrior class quest, actually. A Voss says I need a bone amulet from a Voss Shaman that lives as a recluse. I remembered the line, finally. Quest giver's last sentence was:

"You need him to give you the Bone."

I lost it right there, almost tossed what I was drinking all over my PC screen. I couldn't actually believe that's what he said, but I read the convo in my chat box, and sure enough, there it was.

Crazy.
STELLAR GHOSTS- Master Annumynaa
DARK GENESIS - Darth Xardox

BEGEREN COLONY ROLE PLAY SERVER - west coast

TrooperKorsair
01.30.2013 , 07:13 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptRavenous View Post
Sith Warrior class quest, actually. A Voss says I need a bone amulet from a Voss Shaman that lives as a recluse. I remembered the line, finally. Quest giver's last sentence was:

"You need him to give you the Bone."

I lost it right there, almost tossed what I was drinking all over my PC screen. I couldn't actually believe that's what he said, but I read the convo in my chat box, and sure enough, there it was.

Crazy.
LOL. Well, i'm leveling a Jugg now, only level 20, but once I reach Voss hopefully i'll see that line

TrooperKorsair
02.20.2013 , 12:54 PM | #26
SMALL UPDATE
We are at a halt on recieving screenshots and still have about a third, maybe more to go, so if you guys can, spread the word! I'd appreciate it

CaptRavenous
02.20.2013 , 04:54 PM | #27
And then God said, "Let this thread, be so bumped."
And the thread was bumped, and God saw it was good.

Oh, and screenshots, appearantly, needed are more.

I never sent many to begin with, I suppose, but don't really have many group shots, as we're usually too focused in running group content to pay attention in taking them, lol.

But, I'll take a second look, see what I have.
STELLAR GHOSTS- Master Annumynaa
DARK GENESIS - Darth Xardox

BEGEREN COLONY ROLE PLAY SERVER - west coast

Miquiztli
04.11.2013 , 07:51 PM | #28
On Makeb next to the +10 end datacron:

http://i.imgur.com/1kEO7nR.jpg
<Ascendant> Miquiztli (Sin | 55), Perro (Merc | 55), Mi'ngh (Jugg | 55), Tokas'plif (Sniper | 55)
<Obnoxious Amateurs> Tokab'lunt (Scoundrel | 55), Miquizell (Sage | 55), Gatita (Van | 55), Ukko'otso (Sent | 55)

shadowflit
04.12.2013 , 01:36 AM | #29
Here's a screenshot from way back when downing Soa with nameplates, and an ACoy gathering I photographed that I cropped the UI out of down to 1360x768 (I'm sure you can get better ones direct from them though)

http://imgur.com/FoBaEBh,jE6V84G