Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi Knight comparison to Sith Warrior

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Jedi Knight comparison to Sith Warrior

Fuzion_Fire
01.08.2013 , 11:08 PM | #1
I have played a Sith Warrior up until the start of chapter 3 and have just started a Jedi Knight. Am I better of continuing on with my SW or is the JK story worth playing?

Ryat
01.08.2013 , 11:35 PM | #2
I enjoyed it. Its not as dark (obviously) as the warrior side (and I have done both) but it still has its twists and moral dilemmas.

WaywardOne
01.09.2013 , 12:02 AM | #3
The knight story is more (the most) epic. If I could only do one or the other, I would do the Knight one.

Fuzion_Fire
01.09.2013 , 05:29 AM | #4
I'm also thinking of starting a Imperial Agent but don't really want to do all the side quests from the planets again, but might if the main storyline is worth it.

SleepyJoeFriday
01.09.2013 , 11:33 AM | #5
It's always tempting to switch to alts as and when you get bored, but I really would contemplate completing one.
Certainly I'd complete a faction toon's storyline before starting another of the same faction, otherwise you'll find that it all feels a bit too similar as even though you may try and stick to the class missions you'll still find yourself doing some of the extras.
Switching between factions when levelling also has the bonus of the planets being in a slightly different order.

Fuzion_Fire
01.09.2013 , 05:12 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by SleepyJoeFriday View Post
It's always tempting to switch to alts as and when you get bored, but I really would contemplate completing one.
Certainly I'd complete a faction toon's storyline before starting another of the same faction, otherwise you'll find that it all feels a bit too similar as even though you may try and stick to the class missions you'll still find yourself doing some of the extras.
Switching between factions when levelling also has the bonus of the planets being in a slightly different order.
Yeah well it took me nearly 3 months to get my SW up to level 40 so it's been a while since i have done any of them, I like the way the imperial agent plays but I have heard a lot of bad reviews about the smugglers storyline so that was why I was leaning towards Imperial Agent.

Azut
01.09.2013 , 09:01 PM | #7
I have both a knight and a warrior at 50 and I loved both stories... I have no favorite tho I like the warrior a little better just because I find the skills names much cooler
Way too many alts for the signature to handle!

Bendekstar
01.09.2013 , 09:34 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Fuzion_Fire View Post
I have played a Sith Warrior up until the start of chapter 3 and have just started a Jedi Knight. Am I better of continuing on with my SW or is the JK story worth playing?
I've played both they are both worth the time but I say finish the SW first since your almost done.

Traejun
01.10.2013 , 01:59 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by WaywardOne View Post
The knight story is more (the most) epic. If I could only do one or the other, I would do the Knight one.
Nah. I know it's a matter of opinion, but SW story is tons better. More of a story vs. the JK story, which is just a standard save the world action flick.

Fuzion_Fire
01.11.2013 , 02:41 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Traejun View Post
Nah. I know it's a matter of opinion, but SW story is tons better. More of a story vs. the JK story, which is just a standard save the world action flick.
i am halfway through nar shadaa with my JK now and I have to say I agree with you on that.