Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hunting the Infiltrators (IC)

jimdarkmagic
02.09.2013 , 09:13 PM | #591
Kaydon smiled well I just have a feeling that we did a job somewhere I just can't remember where he said chuckling
desperate i return to you broken i return to you we circle over and over

Lucifersfinest
02.09.2013 , 09:13 PM | #592
"Yes, so when their doors closed, mine opened I guess you could say." she smiled "Is there anything else you wanna know?"
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

jediashnoe
02.09.2013 , 09:19 PM | #593
If Xam wasn't drunk she would probably remember who this man was, but it was just the wrong time to ask her such questions. "Then chances are, we probably did work together, no? You look...sortve remotely familiar." She smiled back at him, trying to figure out if he wanted to kill her or not.

All of a sudden, Tera realized that there wasn't a pressure on her back. Xam. "Uh oh, where did she-" She looked behind herself and saw the girl flirting it up with two men. She sighed heavily,"And how did I end up here, babysitting a grown woman." The girl muttered under her breath.
Xam
The Tharl Legacy

Begeren Colony

icecreampants
02.09.2013 , 09:22 PM | #594
Nerken finished half of his stack of drinks sliding them down to Xam. Finish these for me would ya? he said eye balling the stranger on the other side reading his body language.

Lucifersfinest
02.09.2013 , 09:23 PM | #595
"Not sure if she'll be able to help you anymore, I myself am amazed that she can still stand," she smiled, 'it is still quite possible she'll shoot me' she shuddered again, and wondered what the jedi is going to do.

jimdarkmagic
02.09.2013 , 09:23 PM | #596
well sorry for the trouble kaydon said with a kind smile turning his attention to the bartender ordering another drink

jediashnoe
02.09.2013 , 09:28 PM | #597
Xam leaned up against Nerken's shoulder slightly, watching the man order his drinks. She bit her lip in thought and crossed her legs. As more drinks were pushed at her, the Twi'lek drank them slowly, "Ok, but this is all, you see I'm supposed to be helping that Padawan over there." She looked up at the Chiss man and grinned.

Tera laughed at Favalia remarks, "I couldn't agree more. She seems to be able to hold alcohol well. Smugglers, eh? Whatcha gonna do?" She smiled widely at the Doctor.
Xam
The Tharl Legacy

Begeren Colony

jimdarkmagic
02.09.2013 , 09:33 PM | #598
Kaydon grabbed the drink that the bartender put in front of him what I wouldn't give to see a familiar face he mumbled then he began to chug his drink

Lucifersfinest
02.09.2013 , 09:34 PM | #599
Favalia watched her drink even more, "Dunno seems like I may have to test her for alcohol poisoning soon," she smiled, but then wondered if it was actually possible, 'she's drank more then I will in a decade,' she was prepared to call DD, just in case something happened,

jediashnoe
02.09.2013 , 09:37 PM | #600
"That actually wouldn't be a bad idea...maybe when she's done over there.." Tera wondered. Last thing she needed was a very sick smuggler.
Xam
The Tharl Legacy

Begeren Colony