Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hunting the Infiltrators (IC)

Bird_of_Thunder
01.27.2013 , 12:07 PM | #241
Ravvok strode through the town with four Imperials at his back. It was a routine patrol to the cantina, but Ravvok needed a drink after his rough encounter with his old Jedi friend: Kruseras Valkorro.

Yesterday
Both combatants were tired. Their blades clashed together as they fought on top of the sandcrawler. You cannot win, Ravvok! I have more experience and more skill. Today you will fall! Kruseras yelled as he slashed quickly. Ravvok ducked the swing and began his own onslaught. You may be a Jedi, but you do not know what power I hold! he retorted as his left hand saber knocked away Kruseras' blade and Ravvok finished with an impaling blow. The Sith took his lightsabers out of the fallen Jedi and stowed them, using the Force to pick up Kruseras' lightsaber as well. He activated his wrist comlink to Captain Damian. Get a shuttle to my coordinates, immediately Ravvok ordered. Right away sir. Also, Darth Morva would like a report about the mission Damian stated. Tell him the Jedi is gone. It was a success.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

jediashnoe
01.27.2013 , 12:17 PM | #242
Tera gave Sofia a less sincere smile and looked down. Her sharp blue eyes danced around the cantina, trying to find an escape route if it was necessary. In case the troops recognized her. "I guess that's true." She sighed and placed her hand on her light saber making sure it was still there.
Xam
The Tharl Legacy

Begeren Colony

legolegion
01.27.2013 , 12:36 PM | #243
Sofia could sence tera was not happy, being here If you want we could try some where else, not that I know if their is some where else.I sofia wanted night out but alsa, it seemed her new freind was worried about getting in to trouble.

Bird_of_Thunder
01.27.2013 , 12:36 PM | #244
Ravvok entered the cantina with his squad. Fan out and find that smuggler. He's been running guns to the Republic. His name is Carsus Vental. Now, find him! Ravvok ordered as his troops searched the cantina. He stood observing the search at the entrance.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

jediashnoe
01.27.2013 , 12:41 PM | #245
Tera overheard the orders of the chief and took a long sigh of relief. She looked back up at her friend, "No. We should be fine here, that is if you want to stay. If you don't, we can always go do something else." The girl smiled widely as the bartender handed her a foreign drink.
Xam
The Tharl Legacy

Begeren Colony

legolegion
01.27.2013 , 01:06 PM | #246
No we are staying, just got make one holo call. Before I get too drunk She then put a holocumincator on table, to contact her new slaves. Hello I will be having a guest stay over tonight, please make sure she has a bed ready. The twelix replied Yes mistress Then sofia shut down the holocommunictor
Right let`s drink, what shall we drink too Sofia was delighted, that they where staying.

jimdarkmagic
01.27.2013 , 01:14 PM | #247
The sos reached keeper on dromund kass keeper saw it and sighed watcher 2 secure me a line to Darth vergas I have a request to make of him watcher 2 saluted and began to try and contact Darth vergas
desperate i return to you broken i return to you we circle over and over

jediashnoe
01.27.2013 , 02:03 PM | #248
She grinned and took a look at the drink before her, it was more of a shot. That meant it was probably more alcoholic, she couldn't get drunk, or even tipsy. Tera knew that in that state she might say something that would give away her identity. "Err.." She mumbled before taking the shot, she felt the thick liquid slid down her throat. The girl gaged a bit, "That's...gross." A soft chuckle interrupted her from sipping her water.
Xam
The Tharl Legacy

Begeren Colony

legolegion
01.27.2013 , 02:09 PM | #249
Sofia had a go downing the drink, it quickly came back out again. Gross, I wonder how flamable that stuff is. She said as her body shuddered, with the taste of it. She quickly reaslised it hit the back off a imperial trooper, Whoops she said as she put her hand over her mouth. er sorry she said to trooper, and then added You can decide the next drink and yours, I pay Even though she was above them, she did not want to belittle the troopers. As they fight for empire too, and died next to her father no doubt.
The trooper just headed to the bar shaking his head, and returned with two greenish coloured drink`s. I think this will suit you, till you get acustomend to taste. Then he lifted his own glass and said cheers and then sat down with his mates.
Sofia turned to tera, You first?

MdLogan
01.27.2013 , 02:57 PM | #250
Rafeesh was blinded by the light for a bit. Once his sight returned, only a couple seconds later, he decided to change plans. He could tell that this was not going well. He ran among the trees trying to find Rafeesh. Suddenly a large stone smashed into him sending Rafeesh into a tree.

You truly are a fool. To think that you can just come here and take us on like that. Rafeesh said, staying hidden in the trees.

You are the fool, you think that you can stop us like this. He said, using Force wave to blast all the trees away. Hearing Rafeesh hit another tree, Rafeesh threw the stone at Rafeesh. He ran over to the again, stunned form of Rafeesh. He was about to pick him up when Rafeesh Force pushed him. Rafeesh jumped to his feet and grabbed a large branch. I am warning you.

Finish warning me already. He taunted. Before fighting back with another branch. After a minute of rather painful exchange of blows, Rafeesh used lightning and struck Rafeesh to the ground. He finally picked up the form of Rafeesh and carried it back out of the trees.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.