Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hunting the Infiltrators (IC)

Lucifersfinest
02.21.2013 , 05:43 PM | #1071
"I may have to take you up on the offer, but I've been told there's something happening on Tatooine, Any chance you have a station there?" she adjusted her glasses again, there had been claims of a strange illness running through the sand people, the governor was afraid it'd happen to a citizen, then spread causing a epidemic,
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

icecreampants
02.21.2013 , 06:53 PM | #1072
Hadock shook his head. I do not. However there is a Republic special operations group located there. Perhaps you could use their facilities?

Bird_of_Thunder
02.21.2013 , 07:13 PM | #1073
Kruso left the medbay stable. His ship was hijacked by pirates and his crew was god-knows-where. He needed a ride off the station, so he went looking for someone who could shuttle him. He went to the hangar to see a fast-looking ship and went over to a guard to ask who's ship it was. Excuse me, do you know who owns that transport? Kruso asked the guard.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

Lucifersfinest
02.21.2013 , 09:49 PM | #1074
"I'll see about them," she had a small smile, this wasn't what she expecting at all, and she was overjoyed about it. "Have you heard any news about it? I heard there were sand people dying, that was all." She hadn't heard much since the holo from the governor,

MdLogan
02.22.2013 , 01:06 AM | #1075
I'll do the best I can with the forces we have.

Maybe you still need some rest.

Well now your leader has the droids he was wanting, what now?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
02.22.2013 , 06:39 PM | #1076
Rest is for the weak... she said standing up trembling but she was determined to not to be bed ridden for the next few days. See I can stand...

Perhaps it's best to not push yourself. Ravna said concerned.

Hadock shook his head. I have not been informed of anything of the sorts unfortunately, I can be no help on that matter.

Jotunheim looked over at Nara Wanna go get something to eat? I'm sure Hotshot is gonna give us a more detailed mission briefing when it comes closer to deployment.

Nerken looked over Xams engines carefully, something didn't seem right but he couldn't place his finger quite on it.

Then I shall do the best I can. Force be with you Graal. Kregan said standing up.

For now we wait. He should contact us in a day or so for another assignment. Nal'kesh said bitterly.

jediashnoe
02.22.2013 , 06:48 PM | #1077
Xam looked over at Nerken, "Do you see something?" She had been silent for a while now, so it was probably best to make some conversation.
Xam
The Tharl Legacy

Begeren Colony

icecreampants
02.22.2013 , 06:54 PM | #1078
Something just doesn't look right... Could just be me though. Maybe it will all come together once your parts come in. he said shifting his weight turning his head slightly as he continued eyeing the engine closely eventually he turned around and walked back to Xam. So... Nerken said awkwardly.

Lucifersfinest
02.22.2013 , 07:02 PM | #1079
" I had a feeling you wouldn't it was worth looking into though" she disappeared from the cam for a second, "DD! turn on the engines" she yelled, she was a doctor, but she was no pilot. Sure she could drive a Speeder or anything, but you'd be better off with a gungan then her in a cockpit, "is there anything else sir?"

MdLogan
02.22.2013 , 07:21 PM | #1080
You've only been a few hours out of the bacta tank, you body is still needing rest. He quickly walked over prepared to help if something went wrong.

May the Force be with us all. He replied, standing up as well.

Okay, guess that means you are on free time for now?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.