Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hunting the Infiltrators (IC)

JoeyAkamai
02.17.2013 , 07:48 PM | #991
Of course! Nara smiled, wiping the trace of tears in her eyes.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

icecreampants
02.17.2013 , 08:10 PM | #992
Hadock spoke up as respectfully as he could. He is sitting in here per my request General I ask that you show him the respect that you show other members of my command even if you do not like it. Now to answer Master Kregan. As you all should know by now since our victories at Sullust and Correlia, our resoruces and warship production has increased by a drastic amounts including the mass production of the new collaberatively designed Dreadnaughts. Due to this we have an additional three fleets at the ready for deployment. I say That we use those fleets to swiftly crush this imperial incursion into our space.

Nerken followed Xam closely as she pulled him towards her ship. He was excited for sure, espcially considering his routine had changed.

Jotunheim smiled motioning Nara to follow him down the hallway. Well then lets get to it darling. he said teasing her again.

Bird_of_Thunder
02.17.2013 , 09:32 PM | #993
Ravvok had a feeling there would be a fight soon. He contacted Hadock again to see if he could stir the fire. As the holochannel was opening, Ravvok composed himself to speak to possibly an entire meeting room.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

jediashnoe
02.17.2013 , 10:00 PM | #994
Xam finally tugged Nerken to her ship. For a second she was almost holding his hand, but she quickly realized it and moved her hand away and instead held her forearm. "Here she is." She smiled at her beauty. It was a standard XS Freighter, except the paint on it wasn't yellow. It was blue. Three droids rushed to Xam's side and began to badger her for information. "It's always sign this! Sign that!" The girl sighed as she reviewed over contracts and such. An astromech droid ran into Nerken's knee and quickly rode away and hid behind the Twi'lek's leg. "Oh sorry, that's Berzy. He's a little...shy. I guess." Xam looked up from the datapad she was holding and grinned slightly.
Xam
The Tharl Legacy

Begeren Colony

icecreampants
02.17.2013 , 10:00 PM | #995
Hadock then stopped activating the holo terminal as it displayed that there was an incoming message.

Nerken noticed Xam grabbing his hand laughing to himself as she tried to hide it. When the droid banged into his knee he winced a little but instead of getting angry he laughed it off. Droids are like that sometimes.It doesn't bother me all that much. Used to own quite a few my self. So where we getting started? he asked.

Bird_of_Thunder
02.17.2013 , 10:05 PM | #996
Ravvok's image appeared on the conference room's holotransmitter. Ah, so I finally have the chance to speak with Mandalore. You have changed your people's ways drastically by joining the Republic. It seems as though you've become quite a popular leader, amongst many of your people. It is an honor, truly. And to see a Jedi Master on the High Council here as well? Well, it seems that my fortune has taken a turn for the better
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

icecreampants
02.17.2013 , 10:14 PM | #997
Kregan spoke just before Hadock could. Your words are to kind sith. Explain your reasoning for contacting us. she said calmly.

jediashnoe
02.17.2013 , 10:18 PM | #998
Xam rubbed her Lekku, "Well....they finished up all that they needed to do. We just have to wait for the few more parts to come in. It should only take a couple hours but who wants to wait around here. Ick." She patted the top of Berzy's dome softly, trying to comfort the nervous droid. "How long have you been here anyways?"
Xam
The Tharl Legacy

Begeren Colony

icecreampants
02.17.2013 , 10:23 PM | #999
I have no problem waiting as long as its with company such as yourself. But to answer your question, I've been on here a few days I came when Mandalore returned from his Campaign on Cato Nemodia. I've never liked living on space stations though. To cramped and boring. Managed to snag an entire room from a sqaud of troopers though. How bout yourself? he asked shifting his weight from one leg to another.

jediashnoe
02.17.2013 , 10:32 PM | #1000
She grinned at him slightly, he was so nice. "Business takes you strange places I guess. That guy I told you about, partner kinda guy? Well some lady on Balmorra wanted me to take her child to Tython because it was force sensitive. I said I would, unfortunately I didn't know about my 'friends' true allegiance and long story short. He betrayed me, killed the kid, and stole half my money. He busted the engines on my ship and I didnt make if far before somehow I ended up close to the station a week ago did and they said they could help." Her eyes drifted downwards. "It just wouldn't have been as bad if he didnt kill the kid, ya know? That's the kinda stuff that doesn't make sense. But I guess that's how Sith are."
Xam
The Tharl Legacy

Begeren Colony