Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hunting the Infiltrators (IC)

MdLogan
01.08.2013 , 06:45 PM | #1
STAR WARS
HUNTING THE INFILTRATORS

The Revivers have left the main part of the galaxy and have instead found refuge on the planet Lehon. They decided to step out of galactic affairs, because of a leadership failure. The last thing they did before breaking up, is they have removed all members history of work with the Revivers. Giving everyone a new start, of those who decided to leave the Revivers. Unfortunately with these new identities some of the ex-Revivers have infiltrated both the Empire, and the Republic. The people who are still part of the Revivers, on Lehon, have declared neutrality. One of the leaders named Corruck Zann took the entire fleet to the outer reaches of the galaxy before shutting down everything. Intending on the fleet finally being destroyed, as far as records show he died on the fleet.

The Empire sees this hidden fleet as a amazing prize worth collecting to give them an edge in the war. The Republic seeks to stop this from falling for the Empire. However the war is at a stand still while the Republic and the Empire scramble to get more resources before the other. Also the military leaders of both side have learned of the Reviver infiltrators. Both sides are now also spending time trying to remove these threats. While all this is happening pirates and other underworld workers have used this as an opportunity to gain a small fortune, if they do the right job. And other reports of a secret organization, called the Order of the Shadow. Little is known but so far little concern has been placed on it...

(I copied this from the ooc thread, in case anyone notices it as familiar. I will let other characters come in before I start my characters, so that I know where everyone is and can work with and around them without causing any inconveniences. You may place your selves, where you see fit, within reason)
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
01.08.2013 , 08:36 PM | #2
High above Mandalore a Mandalorian Dreadnaught was docking at an orbital station. Several other ships were docked as well around the station many were flagships from Republic and Mandaloria fleets This is station command to Mandalore sir you are free and clear to dock. as a voice blared over the com unit onboard the Dreadnaught Understood. Alert the men of my arrival and contact the Jedi as well tell them we need to have a meeting on recent events. Yes sir! the commander replied as he relayed the message throughout the space station.

ToEasy
01.08.2013 , 08:50 PM | #3
Zarron was in the hangar of the Mandalorian Dreadnaught waiting to get off and go on to the space station. He had been doing many missions for the republic and the mandalorian for the past few months. Mean while Mal sat on the command deck of the space station.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

Duduneco
01.08.2013 , 10:43 PM | #4
The FX-E5 was aboard a small Starship called "The Judicator." It was led by notorious Weequay Pirate Leader Armon Jurfuag. He had hired E5 along with other people to hijack a Republic Warship called "The Hand of Justice." E5 waited until they hit the docking bay of the Warship in disguise as a supply ship, then walked out of the craft and activated his Electrostaff.
So a neutron walks into a bar and asks,"How much for a drink?" The bartender says, "For you, no charge."

jimdarkmagic
01.08.2013 , 11:03 PM | #5
Stryfe and viper landed on the planet dromund kass and walked down the ramp of their ship and began to make their way to kass city viper looked around taking in the scenery and said is it just me or every time we come here this planet looks even more dreary then the last time stryfe just shook his head and replied for once viper can you not say anything that you know ill take offence to now pick up the pace we need to get to kass city viper just shrugged and walked faster keeping up with stryfe as they made their way to their destination
desperate i return to you broken i return to you we circle over and over

legolegion
01.09.2013 , 08:54 AM | #6
Sofia plus the two other acoytles , have been summoned to tattoine. Darth vergas has decide to over see, the last of trials personaly. She arriaved in mos ila space port with two other acoylte`s, a sith pure blood name frim and a nek ghoul we call cyclops. Sofia was apprehensive, as this was unexpected to say the least. On the way here their was much brikering between frim and cyclops. Mainly who was the stronger, frim was obviously brighter and slightly faster. Though cyclops well he was just built, and that was understatement. Sofia new she was a craftier, and she still wanted revenge for her farther death above the sky of balmorra. This fueled her anger and hate, she did not know much about the battle. Even how her father died, she just new she had to find out.

After the they left space port they where met by a captain markus, who gave them speeder ride to darth vergas headquaters. Which was just out side mos ila, their they took their belonging`s. Then moved inside waited for darth vergas, to set their trial. It was a tense wait in anti-chamber, but all three of acoyltes where silent.

MdLogan
01.09.2013 , 05:32 PM | #7
Darth Vergas walked into the room silently. He turned to the acolytes, and could feel their anxiety, anger, and fear. You are the acolytes? Well...Today you meet one of you three's future Master. Today you start your true trials. You aren't on Korriban anymore, you aren't safely where no Republic filth can find you. You are in the greater galaxy, where the Republic is around every bend. You may have faced tough trials on Korriban, but now you will face truly dangerous tasks. The Republic is on this world, and you will likely run into them. Who knows, who you may first meet. Maybe a scout, maybe a trooper, maybe a platoon of soldiers, maybe even a Jedi. You are not ready for any of these, if you are captured by the Republic, no one will come to your rescues. If you die, no one will come back for your body, you will have died in obscurity. But there is more to fear than the Republic and in a way it will be the least of your fears. There are sand people, who will kill you or take you as a prisoner where you will die all the same. There are the Gamorreans, who would take you as prisoners as well, and ransom you back to the Empire. There are the wild animals, which will crush, kill, and eat you. There is the great Sarlacc Pit, which if you fall in there, there is no saving you. You will be digested over a thousand years and feel every moment of it. He stopped at this point, to let everything sink in and fear to come into them. He then continued. Frim, you are a Sith by blood. Your race is held high amidst the Empire. However, the Republic does not do so, they will kill you all the more for your race. Do not rely on your races infamy to get what you wish. Get it yourself. Cyclops, your species is looked down upon by much of the Empire, but don't let that stop you. While others fight, you will be left for your supposed stupidity weakness, use this to your advantage. Make those who would insult you, bow before you by your strength. Sofia, you are a human, and have lost your father to an unfortunate event. Sith will look upon you and wonder "What is she up, or what is she planning?" and while they think, you can remove your enemies through cunning. However do not lose sight of what power can give you. Use your wish for vengeance to strengthen you. He now spoke to all.Remember the Sith code, use your emotions to give you strength. Use your anger, your hatred, your wish for vengeance, your bloodlust, your Fear, to make you strong....And through strength you WILL gain power, and through power you WILL gain victory, and through victory your chains SHALL be broken. The Force WILL set you free. One of you will return in the near future, as a Sith. The other two will return, or perish. Those who return I will send back to Korriban as failed acolytes, where they will deal with you. Do you ALL understand?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

Duduneco
01.09.2013 , 05:49 PM | #8
As the E5 was destroying the Republic forces, the ship sent a signal through space of their attack, calling for help.
The E5 walked into a corridor with the other Pirates where they met Jedi Master Yun Iruo. They aimed their blasters at the Jedi, and fired. The Jedi deflected most of the bolts, but one hit him straight into the side. The E5 knocked him out and the Pirates took control of the ship. They flew the ship to Tatooine, where they would take The Jedi as prisoner and hold him for ransom to the Republic, or the Empire.
So a neutron walks into a bar and asks,"How much for a drink?" The bartender says, "For you, no charge."

jimdarkmagic
01.10.2013 , 01:14 AM | #9
After a bit of time taking the long route to the city stryfe and viper finally arrived and headed towards imperial intelligence where they were to be debriefed about their next assignment. well i guess its about time we get our next mission eh stryfe viper said with smirk on her face. Stryfe just dismissed her question with a shrug and continued walking to keepers office for their debriefing. After a couple of turns down some corridors the pair finally arrived and entered the room keeper agents stryfe and viper reporting for our next mission stryfe said while saluting.
desperate i return to you broken i return to you we circle over and over

legolegion
01.10.2013 , 01:39 AM | #10
Yes my`lord Sofia answered, she waited for permission to rise. Her fate was to be no diffrent, than it would be on korriban. She new soon she would be given her next trial, the real question was why was a darth on this back of beyond planet.