Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lost Cartel Coins (real money) & Items in Roll Back

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Lost Cartel Coins (real money) & Items in Roll Back

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

rmzeyzein
01.18.2013 , 04:51 AM | #41
credit my account 1080 coins - and i will consider the matter settled!
Which from my standpoint barely compensates me for the matter!
1080 coins are still missing and not accounted for!

I want what is owed to me and not a coin more and you still owe 1080 coins!

It is not about the money anymore, it is about your incompetency! Can you not see, people are tired of you ripping them off! Give me my coins or refund my purchase!
The transaction has already been disputed - if you do not return what you have taken from me, i will continue to pursue other measures against your company!

I should not be forced to beg for what is mine and that is the position that you have put me into! Look at all of your complaints in this forum alone - do you claim that all of these good people are wrong as well? You messed up like you do with every update and with every rollback and now, you must make this right or get out of the business!

we are tired of it!
Rmzey Zein Company - Dreamgate Design & Multimedia - RZC 1

Beesodd
01.18.2013 , 05:11 AM | #42 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
I can assure you there's no attempt to scam or defraud anyone, and I want to get to the bottom of this.

The details you have provided here have been helpful in piecing together what happened. The system repeatedly refused to let you purchase the packs, but then you could put some through, which you received, but then got destroyed in the rollback.

The logs are certainly being strange to refund most of the transactions but not all of them, and this appears to be what mislead the previous CSR. This will be looked into further and we can hopefully come to a saatisfactory resolution.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

rmzeyzein
01.18.2013 , 05:13 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Botchur View Post
If you did purchase them it'll be on your bank statement. Bioware can't deny that.

Seriously, Bioware. Just refund the man, it isn't worth the hassle and eventual law suits.
Unfortunately, EA/BW is in the habit of denying any problem that happens in this game. They are swamp'd with complaints and concerns, their method is to ignore, lie and pretend that it didn't happen.

rmzeyzein
01.18.2013 , 05:23 AM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
I can assure you there's no attempt to scam or defraud anyone, and I want to get to the bottom of this.

The details you have provided here have been helpful in piecing together what happened. The system repeatedly refused to let you purchase the packs, but then you could put some through, which you received, but then got destroyed in the rollback.

The logs are certainly being strange to refund most of the transactions but not all of them, and this appears to be what mislead the previous CSR. This will be looked into further and we can hopefully come to a saatisfactory resolution.
What upsets me the most about this matter, is I have given countless CSRs the full story and it seems like no person is listening to what I have reported. This is a major flaw in your customer service. The amount of effort I have had to put into trying to get real customer service is ridiculous and sorry to say, the 200 courtesy, just seems like a slap in the face, especially since the problem continues to be investigated and it seems that no report I have filed has been truly paid attention to. I sent tickets, made phone calls, and have explained the ENTIRE story several times, but even in the replies I get, it seems typical for you guys, to respond and not address the EXACT concern that I have reported. The failure to do so, makes you appear fraudulent and incompetent. I have been very patient, and I have followed EVERY instruction you have given me, and to be told that I am wrong, that I did not loose money/coins, when I know that I did - makes me feel as if you are calling me a liar - I have spent hundreds of dollars on cartel coins on this account (we have several sponsored accounts that I pay as a business owner to my staff and family) and the poor customer service along with all the game glitches, bugs and terrible accounting of problems and currency, is frankly appalling to me. I have invested a ton of money into EA/BW through SWTOR and to be treated in this manner is sickening. This is your final chance to make this right to me, or you definately will be losing some subscriber accounts (surely will if not have already lost future cartel coin purchases) - many of which are founders and have been here since the beginning. I hope that you will step up the customer service and actually start providing people with what they have paid for... sad enough, many of the complaints we see today, are the same complaints that we have been seeing for the past year - we hope that you will do something about all the wrong doings that you are serving to your customers.

rmzeyzein
01.18.2013 , 05:47 AM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post

I have only been in the game to check the status of my tickets since this happened, as I wanted to ensure it would be easy for this problem to be resolved, additionally, out of anger with all the hassle that I have been put through, including about 3-4 hours of time apparently wasted with your telephone support, filing of tickets, filing in your CS Forums, i decided not to return to my pre-paid account until all these matters were resolved. It is very frustrating to spend the amount of money my company has spent in this game, to be disregarded and to not have matters addressed. Let it be known, this is not the first time that EA/BW has fallen short on their customer service. We cannot justify an investment into this game, if your company cannot even invest a bit of time and consideration to quality customer service. If for any reason our payments were ever to lapse, you would immediately downgrade or at one point, deny access to the game entirely, but when you make a mistake you expect patience from us, the customer - truly not a fair model of support to provide to your "valued" customers.

We have enjoyed this game, despite it's countless flaws for over 1 year now, we have been patient, we have excused failures, we have let things go, that really should not have ever been asked of us as customers, but when you take my money, for whatever reason, and not deliver or delete whether by error, incompetence or mistake; it is your responsibility to ensure I am compensated for what I have paid. It has been over 1 week+ that I have not entered this game due to this problem (aside from checking my support tickets - all that were closed without a reasonable and adequete reply or resolution) and at this point, I am totally fed up with it. I have just paid three of our accounts in full for the next 6 months and I honestly feel that I regret having done that - as I don't even want to play anymore, nor do the other accounts I hold for other members of my family or company wish to play, especially considering their knowledge of how I have been treated during this whole ordeal. For your sake (EA/BW/SWTOR), I hope that you can also mend problem without further delay, otherwise, you will have lost us for good.

Many people in this game are upset about many problems, and i think it is time that EA/BW start taking some responsibility for these problems and instead of promising more, fix the promises you have already failed to deliver on. Otherwise, you continue to breed contempt and further hostility, which enevidably will be the demise of this game. There are plenty of games out there, and plenty more scheduled to start soon, and as it goes with the MMORPG venue, people will just move on and go elsewhere in hopes to get even a slightly better game or better support for the money they spend. We come here to have fun, not to have to file tickets and make phone calls all day long. I lost all the items I purchased on the Cartel Market, I lost the coins I bought them with, and I still sit here pleading my case and hoping to get some support - I have done all that I can, I have explained the story several times to several different people, ALL WHICH HAVE PROMISED to resolve the matter, and here I am... still waiting and still begging to have the matter resolved. This is just not right.

rmzeyzein
01.18.2013 , 06:07 AM | #46
Thank you. My items have been refunded and returned, after 1 week and 1 day of ranting and raving about it.

The only complaint about it, besides having to waste so much time to get this matter resolved - the super rare items that I had received prior to the rollback was replaced with new random packs, which did not yeild anything special.

Oh well, happy to have been refunded what was owed.

badin
01.22.2013 , 06:55 AM | #47
This happened to me last tuesday. I still havent gotten a reply. I def wont be resubbing both my accts.

Beesodd
01.22.2013 , 07:02 AM | #48 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi badin,

It does look like a similar issue to what happened above. Can you confirm that you wound up with 20 coins and no black market pack/contents?

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

badin
01.22.2013 , 07:32 AM | #49
Yes, it was right after servers came up last tuesday. I had 200 coins left. bought a pack then rollback then no pack no coins.

Beesodd
01.22.2013 , 07:40 AM | #50 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
It looks like there were several failed/rolled back attempts to buy a pack before this point too. Thanks for the clarification, it will help in getting this resolved for you, and sorry for the inconvenience caused by this glitch.