Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lost Cartel Coins (real money) & Items in Roll Back

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Lost Cartel Coins (real money) & Items in Roll Back
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MarcGravel
01.09.2013 , 11:14 PM | #11
Yah same deal two tickets posted no response from anyone at all just one on the forum telling me to post a ticket. Not doing anyone really any good i really don't care to much if i get the items back I figure that might be a little harder. I'm perfectly okay with Bioware and EA taking the easy route and just refunding me my cartel coins. Just do that so I can continue playing and not worrying about losing 20 dollars in real life to a game crash. PLEASE HERE OUR CRIES!!!

rmzeyzein
01.09.2013 , 11:26 PM | #12
I am ok with a refund as well, but then they would have to do the math on it, which I would be afraid that might give them another excuse to take forever in doing something about the problem. We all know, EA/BW would not be caught dead giving us 1 more coin than due, though they surely don't mind shorting us things that are due.
Rmzey Zein Company - Dreamgate Design & Multimedia - RZC 1

MarcGravel
01.09.2013 , 11:28 PM | #13
Probably take 2 weeks to get a reply on a ticket saying its being dealt with then a month at least to get anything back and stupid things it shows i bought the packs in the ledger

rmzeyzein
01.09.2013 , 11:43 PM | #14
That is what I find so ironic about all of this... they got themselves covered all the way around. You buy something, they got it written down = money in, they got that. Its when money is going out, or when they have to deal with something we have that goes wrong, it takes them 2-6 weeks to even look at the issue. They have to "investigate" for a month and often, our experience with this has been, they come back and say "It cannot be verified" and they close you out. Even if you were to show them proof, they say, it cannot be verified and there is nothing they are willing to do.

With all the problems, they surely got a fail safe system to protect their loss, but when it comes to our loss, we are at their mercy! We have had so many things go wrong and been told, we cannot verify the problem and it just leaves us without any recourse. We had several CSR tell us "not able to verify" for weeks on an unrelated issue, but finally we got a CSR that was willing to actually do his/her job, and they verified our loss in a matter of minutes. Sad thing was, we had to wait weeks to finally get service, and the several before this CSR, just closed the tickets out as "unverifiable" which makes customer service pretty much a gamble on here.

MarcGravel
01.09.2013 , 11:47 PM | #15
Oh your lucky I haven't even been able to talk to an actual human being yet I'm pretty sure bio ware and ea has been taken over by sky-net and it's just all machines now that are taking all of are money to build bodies to look like humans to integrate into society and take over the world.

rmzeyzein
01.09.2013 , 11:52 PM | #16
Did you call the 314 number they have online? I think that is what I called and I pushed for Cartel Market option. I found the number under the form for contact, on the contacts page. Not that it made a lick of difference, after he took the report, he referred me to the ticket system - I was sure to mention, I have had tickets go out as far as 6 weeks before, but he assured it would be handled asap (after a lengthy investigation apparently) though, here I sit, still waiting.

MarcGravel
01.09.2013 , 11:58 PM | #17
Maybe try in the morning my tolerance level for customer service people on the phone is getting to a low point cause they tend to avoid giving you a straight answer. Plus whose investigating the problem what has he found is there a time frame. Give something to quell the masses before people get more aggravated . Even mass post on the forum saying it's being addressed and will be posted soon with a adequate response

Saraku
01.09.2013 , 11:58 PM | #18
bump. is about all i can say about this now

MarcGravel
01.09.2013 , 11:59 PM | #19
If only Admiral Akbar had told us

ITS A TRAP!!!!!!

TheKingsVillian
01.10.2013 , 12:26 AM | #20
Wow this stuff up is worse than the nu2001 error, aint fair to the people affected.