Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Extra character slots ???


ExcaliburKnight's Avatar


ExcaliburKnight
01.08.2013 , 12:44 PM | #1
Ok just asking for some clarification if you have 12 slots can you get more with the cost of 600 cartel coins or is 12 the MAX.

As looking to increase my character Slots to 20 from the 12.
patch nots read that you can but cartel coins market read that its only for preferred players to increase from 6 to 12 so not sure any Mods can you help clarify.


Regards :-)
LONG LIVE THE FIGHTERS

TheNahash's Avatar


TheNahash
01.08.2013 , 12:47 PM | #2
Joveth already replied on a different thread regarding this.

Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hey folks! Here to clear things up a bit, the patch note is meant to let folks know that the standard character slot restrictions are now being enforced. In ADDITION to this, you may now purchase additional character slots to your heart's content. There is a limit, but it is very, very high and you will probably not reach it. So, if you are a subscriber and want to go beyond your 12 slots, by all means!

ExcaliburKnight's Avatar


ExcaliburKnight
01.08.2013 , 01:03 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by TheNahash View Post
Joveth already replied on a different thread regarding this.
Thanks for your replay most helpful :-)
LONG LIVE THE FIGHTERS

Saitada's Avatar


Saitada
01.08.2013 , 01:29 PM | #4
That is good. I know exactly how far I am going to go (16 total). One for each sub-class in the game.

Darth_Vainous's Avatar


Darth_Vainous
01.15.2013 , 10:54 PM | #5
It's not worth it to me because they only give you one slot per server for 600 Cartel Coins. If they made them "Global Characters" (i.e. 5-6 characters you could use on ANY realm) then I would do it cause I love alot of characters. But 600 CC for only 1 character on my main server is not worth it. And if you go from sub to preferred than you only get to use 6 characters unless you buy those extra slots (6 become inactive til u sub again or buy slots).

irishfino's Avatar


irishfino
01.15.2013 , 11:54 PM | #6
Just a heads up, you can only have 22 characters per server.
I'll probably die if you group with me, but I'll go out with both lightsabers drawn stabbing someone in the face. Probably you, but it's cool. Forever Shenanigans!!

Rankyn's Avatar


Rankyn
01.16.2013 , 02:21 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Vainous View Post
It's not worth it to me because they only give you one slot per server for 600 Cartel Coins. If they made them "Global Characters" (i.e. 5-6 characters you could use on ANY realm) then I would do it cause I love alot of characters. But 600 CC for only 1 character on my main server is not worth it. And if you go from sub to preferred than you only get to use 6 characters unless you buy those extra slots (6 become inactive til u sub again or buy slots).
My understanding is that 600 CC's will get you +1 slot on EVERY server.

Darth_Vainous's Avatar


Darth_Vainous
01.16.2013 , 08:51 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Rankyn View Post
My understanding is that 600 CC's will get you +1 slot on EVERY server.
My first line says 1 slot PER server. But how is one slot on every server good? If your maxed on every server maybe but I only play my main server and go to another if it crashes so 1 slot on my main server isn't worth it. If they made it global characters than you could add them to ANY server. Just seems better to me to allow the player to choose what server he/she wants there characters to be on.

itsmymillertime's Avatar


itsmymillertime
01.16.2013 , 09:14 AM | #9
Some better clarification:

each unlock grants 1 character across all servers and a maximum of +10 slots can be added on an account.

F2P= 2 + 10 = 12 max per server
PRE= 6 + 10 = 16 max per server
SUB= 12 + 10 = 22 max per server

bahdasz's Avatar


bahdasz
01.16.2013 , 10:28 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Saitada View Post
That is good. I know exactly how far I am going to go (16 total). One for each sub-class in the game.
Oh come on, you can do better than that. Each advanced class has 3 skill trees, so you're going to need at least 48 characters per server