Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Player bounties!!! for BH's

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Player bounties!!! for BH's

DarthObitious
01.07.2013 , 06:13 PM | #1
I want the player bounty system similar from swg for real world pvp improvement who's with me
"And what is it you think you have accomplished? If you seek to aid everyone that suffers in the galaxy, you will only weaken yourself and weaken them."

Stressfire
01.08.2013 , 11:19 AM | #2
New player to this game, but SWG was my first MMO.

Player bounties was actually my main reason for rolling again BH this time around. I was a bit disappointed to find out that it wasn't an option - kept checking "bounty boards" every time I came across them

Though, I will say that the ability to medic spec my BH is really nice, with SWG my re-roll costs were well into the millions because I was always switching between medic and BH

oslek
01.08.2013 , 03:42 PM | #3
Heck, at this point I'd enjoy a mission terminal that allowed PVE bounties. Give me something that allows me to believe I'm a bounty hunter.

Kintaroshi
01.08.2013 , 11:09 PM | #4
Sadly this topic has been overlooked by bio since beta. I'm afraid such a wonderful element will never be implemented. Bounty hunting on SWG was the best thing I ever got to experience gaming. I would bump these particular threads till the end of TOR's existence if I had any glimmer of hope. Also, in agreement to the previous reply, PvE bounties would do wonders. It would at least allow us to play our roll, and not just be an imperial soldier.
Elite Warlord Kintaroshi - Powertech
-S- Silent Strike multi-MMO gaming guild since 04' -S-
=Shadowfire's Pikeman Bounty Hunter=
SOE stole my DoTs and all I got was this lousy t-shirt.

Ravnik
01.09.2013 , 05:44 AM | #5
I would also support this! Give me my Arakyd / seeker droids!
The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long - and you have burned so very, very brightly..........

robopup
01.12.2013 , 08:27 AM | #6
That would be great on a pvp server but it has no place on a pve server.

Phrase
01.12.2013 , 08:45 AM | #7
While player or NPC bounties would be great to see, the reality is that the current state of the game is such that class specific content most likely isn't even on the "wall of crazy" at BW.

Sixgun
The Bastion

Sztoid
01.12.2013 , 12:28 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by oslek View Post
Heck, at this point I'd enjoy a mission terminal that allowed PVE bounties. Give me something that allows me to believe I'm a bounty hunter.
^ This.

bahdasz
01.12.2013 , 02:47 PM | #9
NPC bounties would be nice. I have to say no to forced PvP bounties.

Swazzy
01.13.2013 , 10:28 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by oslek View Post
My original main was a smuggler but found I enjoyed BH after I started playing it. I have been absent from the game for quite some time but im guessing even in that regard the Smuggler has nothing to transport. Class based side missions would add quite a bit, Player Bounties in PVP server and PVE Bounties on normal servers. Some bounties rewarding more for a Capture rather an a kill so BH having a new immobilize skill or something
SupaFlea Swayzer - 39 - Gunslinger - Scav/Inv/ArmsTech

Gamble Swayzer - 34 - Mercenary - Slcr/UTrade/ArmrTech