Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ticket #7588434

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DewyMossEmpire
01.07.2013 , 11:39 AM | #1
Created this ticket on the 29th of December 2012, & still waiting for a serious issue that I need resolved. I logged on today & it is saying that the ticket was last modified today as well, the 7th of January 2013. However I have done no such modifications or updates since the 4th. Did a customer service agent seriously try to get a hold of me while I was not even logged on?

I would really like some answers & assistance with this ticket please, I am being quite patient.

You might say I have been waiting since last year! :

Cerimon
01.07.2013 , 12:47 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings DewyMossEmpire,

Your issue is one that needs to be resolved by one of our agents via your submitted ticket. So please for a response on your ticket, we will attend to your issue as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

DewyMossEmpire
01.07.2013 , 12:52 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Cerimon View Post
Greetings DewyMossEmpire,

Your issue is one that needs to be resolved by one of our agents via your submitted ticket. So please for a response on your ticket, we will attend to your issue as soon as possible.

Thank you.
What can you tell me about the "Last Modified" date, though? The last time I did anything to the ticket was on the fourth.

Cerimon
01.07.2013 , 01:37 PM | #4 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
DewyMossEmpire,

Your support request ticket was escalated to the appropriate team for resolution.

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

DewyMossEmpire
01.07.2013 , 01:48 PM | #5
I see, thank you very much!