Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PAZAAK was a promised

Larity
01.05.2013 , 06:18 PM | #21
The quote gave you its answer.
"Hard to say - it's not on our immediate horizon, and we'd most likely do it at a point where we want to make a large splash."

Here I'll sum it down

"it's not on our immediate horizon"

LUCASCASADEIS
01.05.2013 , 06:21 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Larity View Post
The quote gave you its answer.
"Hard to say - it's not on our immediate horizon, and we'd most likely do it at a point where we want to make a large splash."

Here I'll sum it down

"it's not on our immediate horizon"
they said that 11 months ago, 11!!!! i think they could add pazaak soon. i don't wanna wait another year

BrianDavion
01.05.2013 , 06:28 PM | #23
this By the way is an extreme example of why MMO devs tend to communicate less and less with the fanbase as time goes on.

Cupelixx
01.05.2013 , 06:29 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by LUCASCASADEIS View Post
they said that 11 months ago, 11!!!! i think they could add pazaak soon. i don't wanna wait another year
The Denial is strong with this one...

You could be waiting another year, or you could be waiting until the game is shut down. I will refer my previous example once again. Blizzard talked about guild halls and player housing 8 years ago, has vastly more resources than Bioware and they still haven't done either one. Bioware is struggling to tread water and produce more content with this game. Trying to ram a seemingly simple minigame into this game which again, they probably don't even know how to do is going to rate pretty low on their list of priorities.
Please un-break Slicing lockbox missions.

DarthRamette
01.05.2013 , 06:37 PM | #25
Welcome to those who want things they are not getting. You are not the only one who wants things in the game that are not happening, you'll get it when you get it, unless you enlist outside organizations as some other groups have done here to get what they want.

bahdasz
01.05.2013 , 06:41 PM | #26
LOL

Welcome to the real world. You don't just get what you want because you want it.

Arkerus
01.05.2013 , 06:50 PM | #27
Welcome to real life. I want new things to do too but Pazaak isn't a priority.
Hooning in the rex : http://youtu.be/xtXUM6yPMCY

LUCASCASADEIS
01.05.2013 , 07:00 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Arkerus View Post
Welcome to real life. I want new things to do too but Pazaak isn't a priority.
do not get me wrong i know BW is doing a lot of things and i like what they are doing but i think the time has come for pazaak

DarthRamette
01.05.2013 , 07:15 PM | #29
do not get me wrong i know BW is doing a lot of things and i like what they are doing but i think the time has come for pazaak
According to you, not according to BW and when you claim it was promised and it wasn't it makes you look bad and totally takes away your claim.

annabethchase
01.05.2013 , 07:20 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by BrianDavion View Post
this By the way is an extreme example of why MMO devs tend to communicate less and less with the fanbase as time goes on.
Really, that's not a good enough answer. By this point, they should have found a way to add in a mini-game they've already coded.
"Rossum Eponine" & assorted other characters