Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

PAZAAK was a promised


Vlacke's Avatar


Vlacke
01.05.2013 , 05:38 PM | #11
This is like the third thread about Pazaak you have made today so it's safe to say that you are repeating yourself, not to mention the fact that hundreds of similar threads about this were made, even before the game was released.
So yes, we all want Pazaak, swoop racing and whatever other mini game that can be implemented, although your QQ will not speed up the process of putting these things in game...
Telcontar Legacy

DarthRamette's Avatar


DarthRamette
01.05.2013 , 05:45 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by LUCASCASADEIS View Post
are you against pazaak?
Not at all, however the fact you say the promised it when they didn't and this is the third thread you have made and your constant opinion that this game is perfect is annoying. If I was what does it matter?

Cupelixx's Avatar


Cupelixx
01.05.2013 , 05:51 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by LUCASCASADEIS View Post
Toxin_Polaris: Do you plan to have mini-games like swoop races or pazaak? And if so what is the priority for this? Can we expect them this year?

Damion Schubert: We love mini-games, especially the ones that speak to the heritage of KOTOR. When would something like pazaak make its way to you? Hard to say - it's not on our immediate horizon, and we'd most likely do it at a point where we want to make a large splash.

http://www.swtor.com/blog/community-qa-feb-24th-2012

Bioware said they will add pazaak in "a large splash" i think the expansion would be the best option for pazaak.

please bioware, you made the promise of Pazaak. give it to us we want it
Talk about a logic fail. "Bioware said they will add Pazaak in a big splash", and "expansion in my mind = big splash" together do not constitute a promise.

You are stretching WAY too hard there, fella.
Please un-break Slicing lockbox missions.

LUCASCASADEIS's Avatar


LUCASCASADEIS
01.05.2013 , 05:51 PM | #14
second thread.

LUCASCASADEIS's Avatar


LUCASCASADEIS
01.05.2013 , 05:53 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Cupelixx View Post
Talk about a logic fail. "Bioware said they will add Pazaak in a big splash", and "expansion in my mind = big splash" together do not constitute a promise.

You are stretching WAY too hard there, fella.
like i said before, said the word promise was a mistake. but i still bealive they might add pazaak into the game

Cupelixx's Avatar


Cupelixx
01.05.2013 , 05:58 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by LUCASCASADEIS View Post
like i said before, said the word promise was a mistake. but i still bealive they might add pazaak into the game
Maybe they will, and maybe they won't. One thing I will tell you is that no amount of posts or threads will make them get off their duffs and add it. They already answered the question in their evasive manner which means we're not likely to see anything new on it for a while, so move on.
Please un-break Slicing lockbox missions.

Ratajack's Avatar


Ratajack
01.05.2013 , 06:09 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by LUCASCASADEIS View Post
a promise hasn't to say the word "promise" they said they will add it and that is a promise
Where do you see that they said they will add it? I do not see that. I see only that they love the minigames.

Ratajack's Avatar


Ratajack
01.05.2013 , 06:12 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by LUCASCASADEIS View Post
are you against pazaak?
I'm not against pazaak. I'm just realistic enough not to make wild conclusions.

Cupelixx's Avatar


Cupelixx
01.05.2013 , 06:15 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by LUCASCASADEIS View Post
pazaak might be made in just a couple weeks, it's sooo easy to make it. it's just a mini-game
Spoken like someone who has no clue what it takes to add anything into this game. For all we know, they don't know how to do it with the game's terrible engine. Remember how they bailed on fixing Ilum? Or the 'technical' issues with vendors in warzones? Taking months to address performance at all, and bugs that have also gone unfixed for months.

Since they're not talking about it, you might as well give it a rest until they are ready to discuss it. Don't hold your breath though, I'm pretty sure we're in for a long wait. Blizzard 'promissed' guild halls and player housing in WoW, and the game still doesn't have them. That's 8 years in, and it's not even 'on the horizon'.
Please un-break Slicing lockbox missions.

Royox's Avatar


Royox
01.05.2013 , 06:17 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Cupelixx View Post
Spoken like someone who has no clue what it takes to add anything into this game. For all we know, they don't know how to do it with the game's terrible engine. Remember how they bailed on fixing Ilum? Or the 'technical' issues with vendors in warzones? Taking months to address performance at all, and bugs that have also gone unfixed for months.

Since they're not talking about it, you might as well give it a rest until they are ready to discuss it. Don't hold your breath though, I'm pretty sure we're in for a long wait. Blizzard 'promissed' guild halls and player housing in WoW, and the game still doesn't have them. That's 8 years in, and it's not even 'on the horizon'.

Vendors in WZ were removed because people queued WZ to repair and return to the last spot they were.