Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unicorn Stampede has a legit ranked team.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jedi Covenant
Unicorn Stampede has a legit ranked team.

nidalad
02.05.2013 , 09:29 AM | #181
From what I understand the Unicorns 8 man super queues were loosing to pug groups yesterday.

Also where is the SS of troyy's rating? Pictures or it doesn't count.
Moonrunner

Bronaimeth
02.05.2013 , 11:28 AM | #182
Of course, there's no talent, neb is easily the best and he wants to play his dot spec for whatever reason.

foxmob
02.05.2013 , 11:34 AM | #183
I'd say the desire to escape PVE wearing pugs is a gross exaggeration and rarely happens, but then...I was recently in a game with a scoundrel wearing armor with NO mods in them. so....
meh
Quote: Originally Posted by Jadescythe View Post
TL;DR Bolster is meant to help entry level players, ranked PvP is not entry level PvP.

Ravashakk
02.05.2013 , 12:36 PM | #184
Quote: Originally Posted by foxmob View Post
I'd say the desire to escape PVE wearing pugs is a gross exaggeration and rarely happens, but then...I was recently in a game with a scoundrel wearing armor with NO mods in them. so....
/flex
Medicine/Lethality PVP Patch 2.3
I don't tab dot to fluff my damage...I tab dot so that when I'm done wrecking your buddy, I can move right on to wrecking you.

Ravashakk
02.05.2013 , 12:38 PM | #185
Quote: Originally Posted by Bronaimeth View Post
Of course, there's no talent, neb is easily the best and he wants to play his dot spec for whatever reason.
The same reason that everyone should use when they choose a class/spec...because they enjoy it.
Medicine/Lethality PVP Patch 2.3
I don't tab dot to fluff my damage...I tab dot so that when I'm done wrecking your buddy, I can move right on to wrecking you.

totherkins
02.05.2013 , 04:58 PM | #186
To all the qq about the superques. The best comment I've seen so far is nebs. A lot of the time it seems unicorn stampede is the only guild queing which we usually hit it a lot at night/early morning from my understanding and the rep population to the imp population is laughably in the pubs favor. What neb said is true a lot of people we que with are pvping to get better or just want to have fun and are not really playing competitively we do have our choice few...that enjoy talking **** like its their job but ultimately a lot of people que to have fun i mean we've ended up with 6 sorcs in a game before. OP
Tötherkins - 50 tank Juggernaut
Ultimate Individual Class PVP Records 2.0
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...78#post6184878

totherkins
02.05.2013 , 05:04 PM | #187
Quote: Originally Posted by TalonKorr View Post
I end up feeling bad for Totherkins because he does his best to sow good will for US, then Troyy does his best to **** on it. I get the super queueing, and believe it or not, I'm actually fine with it. I realize things have been hard on US since LD50 neutered you into a PvE Guild the first time you finally queued up for rateds in a legit fashion. How did Gunn put it before all this?

Source

And lets not forget this nugget from Troyy:

Source

If all you had to do was S-key and bind force leap to three buttons, there mustn't have been serious competition on fatman.

But you guys are total ***** when you do it. You exploit using /stuck, and you think that a loss is a win. I guess the bar has been set so low now that super queueing losses feel like a victory.

For instance.

http://www.twitch.tv/troyh20/b/363730409

Enter game at 8:30:30

Two /stucks and your super queue fails against two LD50, an alt and a friend of a friend.

Quit the exploiting, cut the lip, and figure out how to play your classes and maybe the community would be more receptive.
I for one can say the competition and level of pvp is 100% better on this server all be it we are on the imp side but I enjoy challenges. To the comment that we ******* on sts if any sts people played on this server would laugh at that statement. We beat sts a couple of times yes, but they were competitive for them to get more wins/losses their entire guild was over 2200 i think and w e never really/if ever have beaten pvp on any server what happened is good people left and we wanted to go somewhere that was competitive. For all the comments against troy 90% of the time he doesnt remember what he says so just do what he does and forget. Gunn will **** talk anyone idk why he just does.
Tötherkins - 50 tank Juggernaut
Ultimate Individual Class PVP Records 2.0
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...78#post6184878

Draank
02.05.2013 , 06:57 PM | #188
Quote: Originally Posted by Krayshawn View Post
Damager! WHERE have you been!? Its like something is missing, go fix your computer!
I should be back Thurs or Friday.

Krayshawn
02.06.2013 , 08:35 AM | #189
Quote: Originally Posted by Draank View Post
Its about time!
The Krayshawn Legacy:
Krayshawn - Vanguard El'Diablo - 29/12/0 Jug
Mufasa, GM : <Hakuna Matata> - Jedi Covenant

Partygurl
02.06.2013 , 09:38 AM | #190
Quote: Originally Posted by Draank View Post
Damager you better be back with that brown suede jacket! I know Decimate found it!
Prime-Defense
Post Mortem-DUH