Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

When would you fall to the Darkside ?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
When would you fall to the Darkside ?

Trixdope
01.04.2013 , 10:04 PM | #11
I wouldn't fall. I would be born darkside.
The Dope Legacy

BASTION
Deyvon | Charizard

basketballbum
01.04.2013 , 10:32 PM | #12
I would never see myself as "dark side" but if there was an issue the jedi didn't agree with I would go my own way much like revan and malak did in the mandalorian wars. I would pursue power to do what I believe is right but what I believe is right and what the jedi believe is right would be two different things so I guess at that point I would be viewed as on the "dark side."
Your ability to speak does not make you intelligent

Castiel
01.04.2013 , 11:56 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Never. I would go the route of Odan-Urr and spend my time studying The Force, not fighting in battle.

I would be too busy learning to fall to the Dark Side. Plus I'm naturally good-spirited, so that helps.
Pride comes before the fall

Castiel
01.04.2013 , 11:58 PM | #14
OT ; I'd probably end up taking the Shadow / Assassin's route. I generally prefer to stay in shadows and out of sight, + I am fascinated by the use of masks to hide one's persona and emotions. I would probably end up being a darksider from the moment I touched my lightsaber.

jedimasterjac
01.05.2013 , 12:18 AM | #15
I would be neutral.
"Perhaps you were expecting some surprise, for me to reveal a secret that had eluded you, something that would change your perspective of events, shatter you to your core. There is no great revelation, no great secret. There is only you."

―Darth Traya, to the Jedi Exile

Surinen
01.05.2013 , 03:05 AM | #16
probably at the beginning, first glance at the weak and defenseless ones would drive me to exterminating them, especially if they were held back by consuming fear and some troopers would die for them just because they couldnt wave a finger - mass force choke for them.
Aperture Science. We do what we must, because we can. For the good of all of us- Except the ones who are dead.

xxwolfbloodxx
01.05.2013 , 04:35 AM | #17
I think I would fall the frist time someone cut me off while I was riding my speeder.

BlznSmri
01.05.2013 , 04:51 AM | #18
I don't really think I'd fall to the dark side as it were, but I'm pretty sure that the Jedi Council wouldn't approve of me either.
APOSTATES
Website | Recruitment | About Us
Jokerseven - Shadow | Ce'lia - Sentinel
Sentinel PvE Basics/ Marauder PvE Basics

vactus
01.05.2013 , 09:37 AM | #19
If we're talking along a more real world style, technically I'm already grey.

However, if the force were real than I'd probably be a bit more like Cade Skywalker. Leave the F* alone but would totally use darkside abilities to save those closest to me and hunt down the basterds that endangered them. I have a few friends IRL that would be my balancing act and would fight to bring me back to the light.
PAX REPUBLICA
SWTOR Thread Guild Website
Casual PVP with Hardcore Determination
Prophecy of the Five | Peacekeeper | International Guild

Aurbere
01.05.2013 , 10:22 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Castiel View Post
Pride comes before the fall
You do know Odan-Urr, yes?
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"You felt it; the power of hate. The power of the Dark Side. Your eyes are opened. You see now. The power burns more brightly, stronger on the Dark Side. Despite what the Council had taught you, you now know the truth."- Count Dooku