Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

sick of all the bugs in this game

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
sick of all the bugs in this game

Fyuria
01.04.2013 , 02:20 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Armynoverlord View Post
Well they don't care about the bugs. All they want to do is add SGR because to them its more important then fixing the bugs.
Bug fixing and SGR are not the people working on them, so writers and voice-actors aren't going to fix your bugs.

I really want them bugs fixed as well, my partner still gets D/Ced after black talon and other FPs, and we've been playing since day one.

WookieIsshe
01.04.2013 , 09:47 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by FattyMcElbows View Post
I love the "I haven't experienced something so it must not exist" attitude.
Where in my response did you get that I said that those bugs didn't exist. I just said I have yet to experience them. I swear gamers are the biggest whiners and also take everything out of context on the planet.

Dar-Ell
01.04.2013 , 10:01 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth-Rammstein View Post
Heres a list I've been encountering just lately.

kicked to character selection screen upon leaving a wz, ops frames overlapping scoreboard or any other tab I open, inspecting someone elses gear results in just looking at my own gear unless I dismiss my companion?....again these are just added onto the old ones plaguing the playerbase since launch. I've been patient but it's starting to get on my nerves since it's every **** time I log on.
hmm, in order...
Never had this happen to me. For a while, a few months ago, when ever I would attempt to enter a WZ I would get booted to character select.

I'm not sure excately what you mean about this, perhaps a Screen Shot? Otherwise...I'm gonna say, just move the ops screens. Annoying but not a bug. Again, I'm a bit confused as to what you mean so please don't take any offense.

The inspecting bug...yeah, they know about it and are working on it, least that's what I was told/implied last time I submitted a bug report on it.
Quote: Originally Posted by godihatelag View Post
Worst Launch? Ever heard of Jurassic Park? John gave Dr. Grant early access and all of a sudden... PEOPLE. ARE. DYING.