Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Describe the Sith Code / Describe the Jedi Code

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Describe the Sith Code / Describe the Jedi Code

TalonVII
01.04.2013 , 07:37 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Lordmird View Post
The only part of your interpretation of the Sith code is the last two lines
no. Every line is how I interpreted the Sith code. It just gets summed up in the last two lines.
Pretty, so what do we blow up first? -Wraith Squadron Motto
Ebon Hawk
Skiratta Legacy
Finished: Trooper, Agent, Knight, Inquisitor, Smuggler

Surinen
01.04.2013 , 07:52 AM | #12
Jedi Code - mumbling rumbling and the way of stagnancy that leads to stupidity and servitude of idiocy

Sith Code - progress
Aperture Science. We do what we must, because we can. For the good of all of us- Except the ones who are dead.

Lordmird
01.04.2013 , 01:33 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by TalonVII View Post
no. Every line is how I interpreted the Sith code. It just gets summed up in the last two lines.
Woops, I wrote that wrong.

Meant to say:

The only part of your interpretation of the sith code I didn't agree with were the last two lines.

My mistake
"Who dares wins" "By Strength and Guile" "Per Mare, Per Terram" "Utrinque Paratus" Her Majesty's best
Could you do it?

Segastorm
01.04.2013 , 03:32 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Surinen View Post
Jedi Code - mumbling rumbling and the way of stagnancy that leads to stupidity and servitude of idiocy

Sith Code - progress
That cannot sir, be proven except through millenia of consistent application of both code and heavy research on jedi and sith.

But I agree xD

TalonVII
01.04.2013 , 05:10 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Lordmird View Post
Woops, I wrote that wrong.

Meant to say:

The only part of your interpretation of the sith code I didn't agree with were the last two lines.

My mistake
well it's all about how you see the sith code. It's the way I see the code and the way i would use it to empower myself...IF i was a sith. Malagus[sorry if i misspelled, i can't spell for crap], to me seemed like a good summation of my last two lines if i ever saw it. like obi-wan said, a certain point of view.
Pretty, so what do we blow up first? -Wraith Squadron Motto
Ebon Hawk
Skiratta Legacy
Finished: Trooper, Agent, Knight, Inquisitor, Smuggler

Beniboybling
01.04.2013 , 05:24 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Segastorm View Post
That cannot sir, be proven except through millenia of consistent application of both code and heavy research on jedi and sith.

But I agree xD
Aurbere it's begun! The conversion has begun! Emperor save us! *claps hand over mouth*

Aurbere
01.04.2013 , 05:29 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Aurbere it's begun! The conversion has begun! Emperor save us! *claps hand over mouth*
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Added Chapter 63 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus