Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I do not agree with the inclusion of SGRs.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
I do not agree with the inclusion of SGRs.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Altyrell
01.09.2013 , 06:40 PM | #331
Quote: Originally Posted by darhsteel View Post
SGR on the back burner please! i would rather see warzones,world events,flashpoints and planets first!!!
SGR's is coming along side a new World

Them spending time on SGRA's isn't why it takes a while for them to create World Events.

Uh, didn't we just get a Warzone or two? Not to mention, them adding SGRA's won't all of a sudden prevent any future Warzones. Same with Flash Points, and who knows, they may include a Flash Point or 2 in with the RotHC Expansion.

Unchosen
01.09.2013 , 07:58 PM | #332
I'm happy to hear that SGR options will soon be available. It's been long overdue. Thanks BW!

DarthRamette
01.09.2013 , 08:16 PM | #333
Quote: Originally Posted by darhsteel View Post
SGR on the back burner please! i would rather see warzones,world events,flashpoints and planets first!!!
Agreed but they won't. They have given in to the vocal group of maybe 10% who want this.

chuixupu
01.09.2013 , 08:35 PM | #334
Yep, they sure did put SGR in the game before more operations, warzones, and world events. Oh wait, no they didn't.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

TheBBP
01.09.2013 , 11:05 PM | #335
Quote: Originally Posted by Altyrell View Post
Considering they haven't announced everything that will be in RotHC yet, you never know.
This is also true.
Crosswire - Republic Commando / Balloch - Bounty Hunter
Co-Leader of WotM/ALitD Family/Christian Guilds
Site : Recruitment Thread
The Ebon Hawk

DarthZak
01.09.2013 , 11:14 PM | #336
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthRamette View Post
Agreed but they won't. They have given in to the vocal group of maybe 10% who want this.
Its something that has been promised from the moment it was announced, unlike the new Warzones and Ops

Whilst I applaud new content, SGR's are an equal important part of the game. BioWare is known for this and breaking the barrier with Jade Empire, KOTOR, Mass Effect and Dragon Age.
Its like a signature that you can do whatever you want and romance whoever you want.
The Peacecraft Legacy
Elycia , Mariemaia , Minagoroshi

SithVeritas
01.09.2013 , 11:54 PM | #337
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthZak View Post
SGR's are an equal important part of the game.
You really think so?

Altyrell
01.10.2013 , 12:03 AM | #338
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthZak View Post
Its something that has been promised from the moment it was announced, unlike the new Warzones and Ops

Whilst I applaud new content, SGR's are an equal important part of the game. BioWare is known for this and breaking the barrier with Jade Empire, KOTOR, Mass Effect and Dragon Age.
Its like a signature that you can do whatever you want and romance whoever you want.
Plus, new Warzones & Operations are a given that wouldn't have needed to be requested to know that they would be coming. In an MMO that has Warzones &/or Operations [or equivalents] Warzones & Operations are always going to get New ones added.

Whereas with Same Gender Romances, it actually had to be asked for as we didn't know if they were to be included when they were talking about Romances in the beginning. Then, after year or more and COUNTLESS Threads on the subject, we were finally given an answer of "Won't be in at Launch but will be a Post-Launch Feature". Now, TOR launched Dec. 2011 and between then and Spring 2013 just how many Warzones and Operations were released? And we didn't get an updated answer on SGRA's until what, late December 2012 - early January 2013?

Jiminison
01.10.2013 , 12:03 AM | #339
Free flight space please and housing and or ship housing please, Sgr is in now coming, problem solved! Time to move on to what will make this game money can we please get some info on the secret space project, hood toggle would rock. You know things the majority of people want that we will all use. As far as relationships I would rather have rp tools we can use with each other, seriously after I married my companion it pretty much fizzled and was anti-climactic so don't expect it to be ground breaking so more rp implementation should be added so we can be more social with each other i.e Marriage to anyone. I think what kills the whole" you are a bigot "card is I will NEVER see your romantic story arc SO WHY DO I CARE, I truly want more stuff like open space and hood toggle. AGAIN I will NEVER see your romantic story arc period. We need to ban together and be vocal toward stuff we will all enjoy did I mention open space lol.

Jiminison
01.10.2013 , 12:05 AM | #340
OH ya bring force slam back to consulars please B.W