Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I do not agree with the inclusion of SGRs.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
I do not agree with the inclusion of SGRs.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Altyrell
01.08.2013 , 07:05 PM | #301
Quote: Originally Posted by Royox View Post
You are the 1% of the subbers. Subbers PAY for PVP and PVE content. Not subbers play just for what you said. BW should focus on what Subbers WANT.
Story, Characters, Romances are other forms of PvE Content. Also, Tatteri said that that was what him/her & his/her friends were interested in, therefore that was his/her opinion.

Tattari
01.08.2013 , 07:24 PM | #302
You are the 1% of the subbers. Subbers PAY for PVP and PVE content. Not subbers play just for what you said. BW should focus on what Subbers WANT.
Nope. And that number is no way fact. I'd put the numbers at about even tbh. SWTOR is teh first to put this much emphasis on STORY and CHARACTER INTERACTIONS. That drew a ton of people away from such games as WoW and Rift and what the **** ever else.

You want PvP and PvE content? Go back to WoW.

I'm a subber. My friends are subbers. Other people I don;t know are subbers. And they like and want CONTENT. Which includes SGR.

Tattari
01.08.2013 , 07:26 PM | #303
So why u paying for free content? Story mode is free. Only subbers can PVP and PVE.

U're still "the 1%". Most of subbers pay to play PVP and PVE. Free players play for story.
We pay for UI elements, the artifact gear, to chat, and not be jut *********** restricted. And F2Pers can do all that. It's called buying passes. If they want.

Boy, you are SURE out of touch with the general subbing SWTOR community outside these forums.

Arglaar
01.08.2013 , 08:24 PM | #304
I sub this game. I have subbed this game since it was possible to sub this game (Pre-Order Collectors Edition), and I have been continuously subbed to this game in 6 month increments, because I believe in this game and I believe in Bioware and I want both to succeed.

I play this game for the story content, including Full SGR for all.

So yes. Bioware should focus on what Subbers WANT. Yes, Please.

chuixupu
01.08.2013 , 08:50 PM | #305
Quote: Originally Posted by TheBBP View Post
Should have been a bit further back tbh.
Right....maybe a few years down the line after you quit playing or the game fades away, then you'd be ok with it..
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

TheBBP
01.08.2013 , 10:13 PM | #306
Quote: Originally Posted by Altyrell View Post
Well lets see: "focus on warzones, planets and minigames and a better iilum "
I have never suggested anything of the sort. I suggested things like server mergers, guild functionality and bug fixes. Those things would help a much bigger majority of the people whereas SGRs only cater to a small portion of the community.
Crosswire - Republic Commando / Balloch - Bounty Hunter
Co-Leader of WotM/ALitD Family/Christian Guilds
Site : Recruitment Thread
The Ebon Hawk

Altyrell
01.08.2013 , 10:17 PM | #307
I have never suggested anything of the sort. I suggested things like server mergers, guild functionality and bug fixes. Those things would help.
And yet still, those things don't involve the respective Departments of the Writing & Voice Overs. So again, SGR inclusion didn't take any resources or man power from those areas. Also I never did say that you suggested those things, I pointed them out as you quoted that person and I presumed that you meant that SGR's should've been pushed back for those features. If I misinterpreted then I appologize

CorellianWannabe
01.08.2013 , 10:22 PM | #308
So why u paying for free content? Story mode is free. Only subbers can PVP and PVE.

U're still "the 1%". Most of subbers pay to play PVP and PVE. Free players play for story.
Maybe because by paying they want to encourage Bioware to come out with even more story, rather than waste time on raids that will be consumed and then abandoned in a month or two, or yet another buggy warzone where marauders again dominate due to imbalance?

theUndead
01.08.2013 , 10:34 PM | #309
I have never suggested anything of the sort. I suggested things like server mergers, guild functionality and bug fixes. Those things would help a much bigger majority of the people whereas SGRs only cater to a small portion of the community.

Yet again you hang onto a un proven statement. For some reason I cannot find your other response to my post earlier but regardless you mentioned that I was trying to derail the discussion here is where you are wrong. For one this is slowly becoming a debate and not a discussion. Also you mentioned that I suggested you can't share your opinion? Where exactly did I say that? All I was trying to point out is that you still continuously hang onto the claim that SGR is for a minority. Yes we all know it is a your opinion and I already know you stated you not speaking for everyone but every response you have given has this statement which means you are actually trying to speak for everyone. You see a opinion is meaningless if you can't back it up and up until now you have not so good luck trying to convince other's of your point of view as you have certainly not convinced me.
The Hellion Legacy (Harbinger)
Referal Link
For free stuff and coins including a one time character transfer.
"The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy." Friedrich Nietzsche

TheBBP
01.08.2013 , 11:04 PM | #310
Quote: Originally Posted by Altyrell View Post
And yet still, those things don't involve the respective Departments of the Writing & Voice Overs. So again, SGR inclusion didn't take any resources or man power from those areas. Also I never did say that you suggested those things, I pointed them out as you quoted that person and I presumed that you meant that SGR's should've been pushed back for those features. If I misinterpreted then I appologize
What departments these things come from is of no concern. They have an overall budget. I would not have used any of those resources on something that affects such a small amount of the community.
Crosswire - Republic Commando / Balloch - Bounty Hunter
Co-Leader of WotM/ALitD Family/Christian Guilds
Site : Recruitment Thread
The Ebon Hawk