Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I do not agree with the inclusion of SGRs.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
I do not agree with the inclusion of SGRs.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Royox
01.08.2013 , 05:46 PM | #291
Quote: Originally Posted by Tattari View Post
Nope. What interested me and my friends who play it are...DUN DUN DUN, STORY, CHARACTERS, ROMANCE. None of us could give a flying rats *** about PvP, Warzones, or even Flashpoints, though we do dabble in those every great once in a while.

So, your point is proven false. People like different aspects of the game. That INCLUDES romance arcs.
You are the 1% of the subbers. Subbers PAY for PVP and PVE content. Not subbers play just for what you said. BW should focus on what Subbers WANT.

Lent_San
01.08.2013 , 05:49 PM | #292
Quote: Originally Posted by Royox View Post
You are the 1% of the subbers. Subbers PAY for PVP and PVE content. Not subbers play just for what you said. BW should focus on what Subbers WANT.
False. Subbers pay for whatever they like in a game. I am a subber. I sub for story, romance and quests. I do not care one bit about PvP, Warzones, Space Missions. For all I care, those could be gone from the game and I wouldn't even notice.

Royox
01.08.2013 , 05:52 PM | #293
Quote: Originally Posted by Lent_San View Post
False. Subbers pay for whatever they like in a game. I am a subber. I sub for story, romance and quests. I do not care one bit about PvP, Warzones, Space Missions. For all I care, those could be gone from the game and I wouldn't even notice.
So why u paying for free content? Story mode is free. Only subbers can PVP and PVE.

U're still "the 1%". Most of subbers pay to play PVP and PVE. Free players play for story.

Shoge
01.08.2013 , 06:05 PM | #294
So why u paying for free content? Story mode is free. Only subbers can PVP and PVE.

U're still "the 1%". Most of subbers pay to play PVP and PVE. Free players play for story.

What makes this a good game is the story, the characters and the romance. A lot of people sub because of this. Even though you don't, you can't deny that this is what separates this MMO from others. The PVP in this game is not even that good. The stories are.

SGR are a good thing to be added. There are also gay people who play this game, they should be able to enjoy the romances as well. And remember this is a story driven MMO. If you don't like it, then you don't have to be a subscriber.

Royox
01.08.2013 , 06:06 PM | #295
Quote: Originally Posted by Shoge View Post
What makes this a good game is the story, the characters and the romance. A lot of people sub because of this. Even though you don't, you can't deny that this is what separates this MMO from others. The PVP in this game is not even that good. The stories are.

SGR are a good thing to be added. There are also gay people who play this game, they should be able to enjoy the romances as well. And remember this is a story driven MMO. If you don't like it, then you don't have to be a subscriber.
I know! My point now was "Why to pay for FREE content"? companion, story and class quest is the FREE stuff of this game. God I wouldn't pay a single penny for not to play PVP and PVE...it's like pay for air.

Shoge
01.08.2013 , 06:10 PM | #296
I know! My point now was "Why to pay for FREE content"? companion, story and class quest is the FREE stuff of this game. God I wouldn't pay a single penny for not to play PVP and PVE...it's like pay for air.
Personally, I pay to play the story. I know I can play it for free, but that takes way to long with all the restrictions. i guess there are other people out there who does this as well.

markcymru
01.08.2013 , 06:18 PM | #297
I don't understand. Which servers do the F2Pers play on then ?
Maana Mungu aliupenda ulimwengu hivi hata akamtoa Mwana wake wa pekee, ili kila amwaminiye asipotee, bali awe na uzima wa milele

Royox
01.08.2013 , 06:19 PM | #298
Quote: Originally Posted by Shoge View Post
Personally, I pay to play the story. I know I can play it for free, but that takes way to long with all the restrictions. i guess there are other people out there who does this as well.
MFW Story mode has restrictions.

A restriction is when you can't join to a WZ or a FP....you say you love story mode? Better for you! No exp boost = moar time for questing and moar story!

Royox
01.08.2013 , 06:21 PM | #299
Quote: Originally Posted by markcymru View Post
I don't understand. Which servers do the F2Pers play on then ?
What? They play in all the servers but they can only do 5WZ per week. They cannot enter to Operations and cannot join more than 5FP a week.

They just can lvl up to lvl50....then nothing else.
As "lvlup to 50" is the "story part" of the game...it's pointless to pay for the only free thing this game has.

Altyrell
01.08.2013 , 07:04 PM | #300
Quote: Originally Posted by TheBBP View Post
Should have been a bit further back tbh.
Well lets see: "focus on warzones, planets and minigames and a better iilum "

As has been stated Warzones would still be added and would require less Writing/Voice Over Departments then SGRA's so it would be easy for the Writing & VO Departments to do both

Planets, Well we are getting a new Explorable World and the SGR NPC's are part of said World. Also, through Flash Points, Operations, Warzones he had gotten new Worlds just not fully Explorable like the majority of the Worlds. But regardless, the SGR's are included with the new World as would OGR Flirts and other Content that requires the Writing & VO Departments.

Mini-Games = Considering it seems like a lot of people want PvP Swoop Racing as the majority of those requesting it on the Forums seem to be wanting it, it actually takes a while to transfer a Single Player Element (Such as Swoop Racing, Pazaak/Sabacc) from how they were in K1/K2 onto a much larger, much more Massive environment, more so with Pazaak & Sabacc. Oh by the way, Pazaak & Sabacc would probably require the same amount of resources from the Writing/VO Departments as Warzones would if at all. Swoop Racing might, but as stated before turning Swoop Racing like it was in K1/K2 into a compatible feature for an MMO will actually take a while.

Better Ilum = Last I checked, the PvP Side of Ilum [aka the broken side] doesn't require anything from the Writing/VO Departments.