Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Still have the NU2001 error

iTzCerberus
01.03.2013 , 06:40 AM | #1
This is now beyond a joke i cannot spend any money on cartel coins i have tried for nearly a week now, i have spent over 4 hours in total with customer service only for them to tell me there is nothing they can do and to just keep trying over the next few days, so my question is this can any dev/mod tell me what is being done about this error, and i dont want the plastic ring customer service reply, i have done tha,t im not asking you to look into my account i am asking you what is being done to fix this issue the fact is that this error is affecting alot of players and there is no communication of any kind in regards to it, This is a joke, and this error needs to be resolved.
Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force." --Vader to Admiral Motti

TheKingsVillian
01.03.2013 , 08:58 AM | #2
Answer the question CS.

MacOden
01.03.2013 , 10:18 AM | #3
lol good luck with hat, I've been having the same issue.. its like they don't want our money anymore and just want the game to die and get it over with.

Halaek
01.03.2013 , 10:34 AM | #4
I also am still getting this error, seems i cannot even pay for my subscription now. Ive sent in 4 tickets and phone customer support all to no avail. Now my subscription is up and i cannot pay, i will not be re-subbing and will go to another mmo that wants my money. Totally shambolic customer services to the point of useless!
No peace, only suffering.
No knowledge, only instinct. No serenity, only passion.
No harmony, only chaos. No life, only death

Cstev
01.03.2013 , 08:15 PM | #5
I have been getting this same issue for over a week as well and every time i open a ticket they don't even respond they either just close it out or leave it open but blank with nothing telling me what is going on or how they are trying to fix it... I work in IT on a help desk and i would lose my fning job if i did something like this to my users!!!

DarthPhrasing
01.03.2013 , 10:07 PM | #6
Getting the same thing here. Plenty of funds in my account, no problems at the bank, etc. I even purchased a couple of steam games just to make sure. I called customer service and was basically told to call back tomorrow and speak to tier 2, which is never a good sign. What really burns me is that I have stuck with this game since launch. I've paid my dues, and I've purchased a ton of cartel points since the FTP transition. My subscription is set to re-up in a few days, if it is declined by this absurd glitch I'm just going to let it go.

I wouldn't be optimistic about a solution at this point. A quick google search reveals that this is a persistent problem for EA billing. I've seen this error reported over and over for the past year or so, and I've yet to see a single post indicating that the problem has been solved. All you are going to get on the forum is the standard "We can't fix account issues, call customer service" boiler plate. All a call to customer service will get you is "We don't know, try again later."

At this point I am disinclined to spend my minutes to get the run-around from some dumbfounded CSR that has no idea how to provide a real solution. If you don't want my money, I can find somewhere else to spend it.

TherealDUKE
01.04.2013 , 11:19 AM | #7
I haven't been able to buy cartel coins in over a month. I have gotten my monthly portion tho. Has anyone overcome this yet?

Toddz
01.07.2013 , 11:22 AM | #9
Getting the same nu2001 now, hasn't been an issue ever. Now all of a sudden. Frustrating to say the least. Would be nice if they would give some kind of answer.

Nigredo
01.07.2013 , 11:25 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthPhrasing View Post
Getting the same thing here. Plenty of funds in my account, no problems at the bank, etc. I even purchased a couple of steam games just to make sure. I called customer service and was basically told to call back tomorrow and speak to tier 2, which is never a good sign. What really burns me is that I have stuck with this game since launch. I've paid my dues, and I've purchased a ton of cartel points since the FTP transition. My subscription is set to re-up in a few days, if it is declined by this absurd glitch I'm just going to let it go.

I wouldn't be optimistic about a solution at this point. A quick google search reveals that this is a persistent problem for EA billing. I've seen this error reported over and over for the past year or so, and I've yet to see a single post indicating that the problem has been solved. All you are going to get on the forum is the standard "We can't fix account issues, call customer service" boiler plate. All a call to customer service will get you is "We don't know, try again later."

At this point I am disinclined to spend my minutes to get the run-around from some dumbfounded CSR that has no idea how to provide a real solution. If you don't want my money, I can find somewhere else to spend it.
/agreed