Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

++ Who Designed Huttball? Please Hire Them To Create Another Warzone.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
++ Who Designed Huttball? Please Hire Them To Create Another Warzone.

Morath
01.03.2013 , 11:21 PM | #61
Thumbs down to huttball. I pretty much like all the other maps. I still do not understand why we cannot choose. All the people who love it can play it as much as they want. Right now what is tolerable is the fact that ques pop so fast that I can leave it and wait a short time and join another.

I have read many of the arguments both ways and for me choice always wins out. In any event I get to choose not to play this so I guess it really doesn't matter.

DkSharktooth
01.04.2013 , 12:16 AM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by Morath View Post
Thumbs down to huttball. I pretty much like all the other maps. I still do not understand why we cannot choose. All the people who love it can play it as much as they want. Right now what is tolerable is the fact that ques pop so fast that I can leave it and wait a short time and join another.

I have read many of the arguments both ways and for me choice always wins out. In any event I get to choose not to play this so I guess it really doesn't matter.
If you are allowed to choose warzones, then there would be another level of imbalance created. Certain classes and compositions are best for certain maps. You will create more problems doing so.

Glower
01.04.2013 , 02:02 AM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by NotAnyOldName View Post
+ Infinity for more Huttball, it is definitely my favourite WZ. I would love to see a CTF WZ implemented also.
/signed
SWTOR goes F2P: http://i.imgur.com/1962X.jpg
A: "They’d love to do that at some point, but technically very challenging and unlikely to happen in the near future." (c)
PvP FAQ, A: "We have no plans at this time" (c)

DroidDreamer
01.04.2013 , 02:33 AM | #64
No new map types. More Huttball maps pls.
The DroidDreamer Legacy (Pot5 Server)
Eblen 50 Sorc heals | Sodan 50 Sniper | Trilliant 37 Immortal Jugg | Somnis 50 TankSin
They mark me with the lightning bolt in Huttball.

Aehgo
01.04.2013 , 04:36 AM | #65
I love pugging and playing vs premades in huttball,it makes it so much more satisfying when I beat them .
Maybe I find it fun because I play a tank assassin,hybrid guardian,carnage marauder and hybrid sorc :P but I always find I can control a huttball game even if my team is filled with *******.Even if I'm going to lose its fun making life as dificult as possible for the other team to score

dannycarr
01.04.2013 , 05:00 AM | #66
I have grown to love Huttball, hated it at first. I think the more you play it and get used to it, the more fun it becomes. More maps would be fun to have, but then more of the others styles would also be cool

macumba
01.04.2013 , 05:26 AM | #67
I also love huttball
Just because you're not paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

HeIIbat
01.04.2013 , 05:43 AM | #68
Well i like all maps except Ancient Hyperzone. First you lack medals there, second 6 second caping time vs 8 second mezz kinda unbalanced, third 1 mistake and you lost game (if you lost pylon 1 round against same geared team, they will just def their pylon next 2 rounds and nothing u can do)
/Tomb of freedon nadd
Heilcat Juggernaut 50

Frostsaeber
01.06.2013 , 06:59 AM | #69
Quote: Originally Posted by Isislol View Post
People don't like Huttball because you actually need to be decent at this game to enjoy that map. All the below average players will just get pulled into fire or knocked back off the catwalks and finish the game with 4 medals.
The problem is pugs don't have voice communication like the premades they face 50% of the time. Voice comms is huge in huttball.

Baalzamon
01.06.2013 , 09:48 AM | #70
I really like the first 3 warzones but I cant stand the new one, I always exit that one.