Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cancelling Subscription

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

JellymanS
01.02.2013 , 06:07 PM | #1
Hi

If I delete my current payment method can I reinstate it at a later date and start playing the game again?

I'm moving house soon and will be taking some time away from gaming so dont want to be paying for a subscription I wont be using.

Can someone advise whats the best way to close the account down so I can pick it back up at a later date?

Thanks

Beesodd
01.02.2013 , 06:26 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi JellymanS,

You can cancel from the account management page, or this link, and then just choose to resub if you want when you come back.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

JellymanS
01.02.2013 , 06:32 PM | #3
Thanks for the reply, am I correct in thinking I should be able to pick up from where I left off and wont lose all my experience or level etc?

Athena-Nike
01.02.2013 , 06:35 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by JellymanS View Post
Thanks for the reply, am I correct in thinking I should be able to pick up from where I left off and wont lose all my experience or level etc?
You will drop to preferred level until you re-sub. At preferred some of your characters may be locked (but not lost) and your items/coms/creds will also be limited (but not lost). Upon re-subing it will all be returned

Beesodd
01.02.2013 , 06:37 PM | #5 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Yep, your characters will be exactly where you left them. You can still play on them when unsubbed(with some limitations) if you want to check up on them at any point.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.