Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Companions you actually LIKE

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Companions you actually LIKE

Zaxem
01.03.2013 , 12:15 AM | #11
out of all the classes i have played so far i like all the comapions expect for vette kira carsen but jaesa willsam is my favorite
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.-Through passion, I gain strength.Through strength, I gain power.Through power, I gain victory.Through victory, my chains are broken.The Force shall free me 55 Juggernaut55 Assassin 50 Sniper 55 Mercenary50 Guardian55 Marauder

Newyankalt
01.03.2013 , 01:10 AM | #12
Mako: nice and warm to have around but maybe a little less with the Braden.

Blizz: well duh jawa with rockets.

Bowdarr: Wookiee companion

Xalek: loved his dark side personality

Quinn: I still liked him even after what happened.

Out of all classes there's only a handful of people I hate.

Surinen
01.03.2013 , 04:36 AM | #13
Vette, irritating sometimes and her goodie nature is a problem, sometimes, altho I like to click her just to hear that I'm insane

Dark Jaesa, pretty much covers my dark apprentice desire and she would be my love interest if not her accident:
Spoiler
. There should be option to kill her
Spoiler
Aperture Science. We do what we must, because we can. For the good of all of us- Except the ones who are dead.

LadyDrusilla
01.03.2013 , 05:11 AM | #14
Jedi Knight:
T-7
Kira
Scourge

Sith Marauder:
Vetta (I'd hit it)
Jaesa (See above)
Pierce

Sith Inquisitor:
Talos Drellik (archaeologists make me swoon)

The rest I've not experienced enough of to judge, but I don't mid Corso, I really like Mako and I really dislike Aric Jorgan.
This blonde loves her Hutts, the bigger, the better.

reflow
01.03.2013 , 05:48 AM | #15
Vette: funny
Pierce: loyal
Talos: cultured

FINNT
01.03.2013 , 06:12 AM | #16
Republic (4 classes) -> All, except Tanno Vik.
:laser:

GhostDrone
01.03.2013 , 07:08 AM | #17
I love Xalek. Even though i only have a 49 Sorcerer on a separate server from my main characters, he's a great companion.

Just how silent and cold he is with his blank, expressionless bone-face. He's my Kaleeshbro.

And of course, the ultimate master race, HK-51. Every time he speaks my nostalgia goes through the roof.

/obvious HK-47/51 fanboy
I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest, honestly.

It's the honest ones you want to watch out for. Because you can never predict when they're gonna do something incredibly stupid.

Chaloss
01.03.2013 , 07:29 AM | #18
My biggest two favorites come from Inquisitor who I thought had so far best set of companions.

My favorite would be Ashara Zavros. It is hard to say specific part of why, more like overall picture. She is perhaps most versatile companion of them all.

Talos Drellik -- Another full package liking. Hard to say specific part, but he just is :P

As added bonus I think those two could have many adventures together as they share interests as well as complement each other.

Honorable mentions:

Mako and Gault from BH. I think people too hard on Gault :P

Warrior storyline I liked Vette most, others not so much with Quinn being still clear 2nd (don't know about LS Jaesa).

Agent so far not really impressed with 3 I have met so far. Plenty of time to change that on other hand.

psandak
01.03.2013 , 08:58 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by iamthehoyden View Post
By the way, I could be wrong, but it sounds like you're upset about the "I don't like this companion" type threads. The reason you see so many of them is because having a companion you don't like or who doesn't fit your character is irritating and, beyond that, immersion breaking. Having the game override whether you'd want a character with you or not can be upsetting.
Not really upset about those threads, I wanted to get people's attention .
Quote: Originally Posted by _biddan_ View Post
3:guss tuno,he heals me with jedi power : D
Guss was one of those companions that grew on me. Every time I had a conversation with him it made me laugh. Only problem was I leveled my smuggler as a healer so Guss's healing ability was not required.
Doc on my JK was like that too in that he made me laugh.
Quote: Originally Posted by iamthehoyden View Post
Blizz - OMGADORABLE with a rocket launcher. Do I need to say more?
I could not agree more.
Quote: Originally Posted by Phyreblade View Post
(5) Khem Val makes the list, too. I think of him like he's a fungus. You know, as in, he grows on you. Took a while as he kept threatening to devour my sorcerer, anyway. But there came a point where I sensed that his insulting "Little Sith" was becoming more of a affectionate phrase. That he suffered so much in order to save my sorcerer netted my own consideration. He's awesome.
That's good to hear. I just started my SI.

Yria
01.03.2013 , 09:05 AM | #20
Blizz. Adorable little fella with a big arsenal of guns. He is funny, and cute, and naive, and all this in a good way, not like some suppoused-to-be-funny annoying characters. Here also comes T7-O1. "T7+blasters = enemy sorry!"
And Gault, my bounty hunter got along with this sly one-horned bastard really good. I damn love his phrases in combat, like "Thank you, thank you, I'll be signing autographs after the smoke clears!".
I also quite like Elara Dorne, "by the book" soldier with a heart of gold. Probably my favorite female companion so far. I don't know why, but her talks about serving in the Imperial military and leaving her family behind are very touching.
Finally, I really enjoyed running around with Doc. I was so tired of playing without a healer companion, so when I got him on Balmorra I already loved him simply for the fact that he could make all the battles much easier for my sentinel. And his romance was really well-written, sometimes he made me laugh, sometimes I nearly wanted to kill him, but it was never boring. Totally worth it (c) Tali.