Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ghost Cartel Shopping !

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Myriandore
01.02.2013 , 01:53 PM | #1
Cartel ledger says I spent 360 today.... (2.1.13)
No, I did not.
So, how can this possibly be?!

Do check my 2 alts' logs and see (if you cba) for yourselves... Yes, I do insist you do =/
You will see there is zero bought from the cartel since my last paid sub and allowance.

Now, is it reasonable to expect you sort this out pronto?
Or must I wait a month + like the ingame ticket you never replied to?

Last time was a perfectly paid sub account turned f2p, now this.
What next?

Beesodd
01.02.2013 , 02:04 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi

Can you check your unclaimed items basket, in case it got accidentally clicked for purchase but was never confirmed? If the item is present, you can of course get a refund from the basket.

Thanks.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

Myriandore
01.02.2013 , 02:09 PM | #3
No I haven't. Why should I?
Since when does an account show a debit prior to a purchase?

Beesodd
01.02.2013 , 02:13 PM | #4 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
The ledger will (and has always) show purchases before they're confirmed/claimed (and refunded ones as an "In Game Purchase" credit), so this could be the source of the confusion.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

Myriandore
01.02.2013 , 03:11 PM | #5
No,
The confusion stems from you (EA) creating so many blatant flaws in designs that WE customers
-here to have a relaxed time-
Are lost deciphering what is legit and what not...

Now, at the risk of making a bigger butt of yourself [than you already have], do not come at me any further, arguing that an account should be debited before a purchase is made.

Beesodd
01.02.2013 , 03:42 PM | #6 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
I wasn't arguing anything, nor did I "come at you" in any way. I was answering your direct question and trying to help you with the issue.