Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Looking for partner to level up!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community > Check-ins
Looking for partner to level up!

Malfetto
01.02.2013 , 09:31 AM | #1
Hey there lads!

So, i've recently had a break from SWTOR, and have decided to come back, only to find out that all my characters are, a tad bit boring, and i'm wanting to start a new character! Problem is, i don't really feel like playing alone... It gets a bit lonly some times. After begging my irl friends to play with me for a good amount of time, i've decided to post here.

So, a bit about myself
I'm 17 years old and from Denmark. I study english and social sience, and i have video games as my "hobby", on which i spend a lot of time I've been playing games ever since i was a little boy, i'm still loving it When i heard about SWTOR i was instantly drawn to it, and have been playing since launch ( with a few breaks ). I love the game but it can be a bit of a drag at times, hence i want somone to play with!

So what am i looking for? Somone who i can level a new character with, from start. Currently im thinking i want to start a jedi sentenil, but really im up pretty much anything. ( Currently have a max leveled assassin and marauder )
I'm looking for somone, kind and with a sense of humor that i can derp around with just having casual fun, maybe do some flashpoints with when we hit max level ( if we do )
I ofcourse expect you to be fluent in english. I also want you to have a mic, and skype installed on your computer. Apart form that, there is really not much else to say... Dont be a dick i think is a good point too.

Anyways, thanks for your time, if you're interested just post below, i will check this post every now and then.

Xenith
01.02.2013 , 09:59 AM | #2
Too bad you don't use Ventrilo. I'd be willing. Good luck though!
XenithFounder of Jen'jidai
Peace is a lie... and so is your Order.
CE_VIP

Malfetto
01.02.2013 , 12:21 PM | #3
Well, i could use ventrilo, there is just 2 problems: first of all i don't have a ventrilo server, but that is somwhat easily solved... Second is i've had some technical issues with vent.. It's somthing with my sound card i think, not quite sure why. And thanks

azergusmarin
01.02.2013 , 12:34 PM | #4
I'll be willing to play with you. It's boring to solo by myself.

Malfetto
01.03.2013 , 08:44 AM | #5
Sent you a PM mate... If there's anyone else who wanna join in ( we can of course only be 4 ) just make a holler. The more the merrier