Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How can i stop xp/level?

mikkelos
01.01.2013 , 07:23 AM | #1
Is there any way to stop getting xp or level? I have 49 lvl and don't want 50 so far. Is there some kind of item to do that?

Thanks

combostarter
01.01.2013 , 07:30 AM | #2
no you canīt stop it.
but why do you want that?
you get some nice things when you hit 50

mikkelos
01.01.2013 , 07:33 AM | #3
Yes, i know, but i have 2 friends on 22 and 29 lvl and i want to play with them on warzones. So far i was very enjoy doing this, too bad i have only 1 lvl for this

jarjarloves
01.01.2013 , 07:51 AM | #4
make a new character, you can get to level 10 in a few hours.

johnxtreeme
01.01.2013 , 07:53 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by mikkelos View Post
Is there any way to stop getting xp or level? I have 49 lvl and don't want 50 so far. Is there some kind of item to do that?

Thanks
This is to stop level 49 players abusing PvP and face stomping lower levels for more than one level. They do this anyway, by quitting war zones before they end, but this would make it even easier.

Ceyvel
01.01.2013 , 07:56 AM | #6
Been dreaming about this feature ever since the game was launched. I tremendously like questing in SWTOR (yes, including side chains) and always tried to complete everything the planet has to offer before moving on. Already on Corusant I was outleveling content badly (I always ended up at level 18) which made playing the game quite boring. =(

Not to mention that I had to forget about doing Warzones and Flashpoints. The only way was to also consistently abandon bonus quests to keep things somewhat challenging all the way to 50.

mikkelos
01.01.2013 , 08:00 AM | #7
Good adivce, but then i wont get any valors.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Level_locking

There should be something like that Thanks for all replys.

Ceyvel
01.01.2013 , 08:04 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by johnxtreeme View Post
This is to stop level 49 players abusing PvP and face stomping lower levels for more than one level. They do this anyway, by quitting war zones before they end, but this would make it even easier.
They can always either place players wuth XP-block into a different bracket (like in Warcraft) or if that's not technically possible can disable PvP queueing for such players. While this sounds a little extreme, the solution is still better than having no such feature.

But who am I kidding. Developers will never even know there are some players willing to block XP, not to mention suggestions about how to implement such an option. So we're just wasting our time.

There is no such feature and no plants to implement it in the foreseeable future.

laffingseals
01.01.2013 , 08:41 AM | #9
No, just no.

You wan't an easy way to win warzones, that is all. Your friends will become 50 soon enough.
Napoleans of <The Republic>
Salute!

mikkelos
01.01.2013 , 09:32 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by laffingseals View Post
No, just no.

You wan't an easy way to win warzones, that is all. Your friends will become 50 soon enough.
Bullsh*t, but i dont want argue you anything.
I know everthing what i want, U can block topic.