Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Kaggath Heats: Darth Revan vs Skere Kaan

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Kaggath Heats: Darth Revan vs Skere Kaan

MasterMe's Avatar


MasterMe
12.30.2012 , 09:31 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
OK, let's break it down here, shall we?

Darth Revan wins.

What? Aurbere picking Revan? You better believe it.
Who are you and what did you do to Aurbere? LOL I never thought I'd see the day.

Warren-Stride's Avatar


Warren-Stride
12.30.2012 , 09:34 PM | #22
I wish Revan would have gotten HK-47 instead of Malak. It would have been much more entertaining to think of ways our favorite assassin droid would've taken out Kaan.
~~ AiR ~~
What are you more afraid of?
A weapon that could destroy you?
Or a weapon that could turn you into a monster?

Aurbere's Avatar


Aurbere
12.30.2012 , 09:36 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by MasterMe View Post
Who are you and what did you do to Aurbere? LOL I never thought I'd see the day.
Hey man. I'll pick Revan over Kaan any day.

Kaan just doesn't have it. When the Army of Light started winning on Ruusan, the Brotherhood started to fall apart. Revan can put up the stiff resistance that is required for the Brotherhood to tear itself apart.

Remember that Revan esentially came up with limiting the numbers of the Sith. He will obviously recognize the weakness of Kaan's Sith numbers and use that to his advantage. Really all Revan has to do is counter Kaan's forces with only what is necessary. He doesn't even need to use all of his forces to put up the stiff resistance necessary for Kaan to fall apart.

Revan wins due to Kaan's incompetance.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"My ultimate goal is the secret of life-that life that gives us consciousness, for without consciousness each of us is nothing. Through science, i will create new life and sustain my own. There is no reason Darth Plagueis could not live forever."

Aurbere's Avatar


Aurbere
12.30.2012 , 09:39 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Warren-Stride View Post
I wish Revan would have gotten HK-47 instead of Malak. It would have been much more entertaining to think of ways our favorite assassin droid would've taken out Kaan.
Oh if I could remember his definition of love...

Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"My ultimate goal is the secret of life-that life that gives us consciousness, for without consciousness each of us is nothing. Through science, i will create new life and sustain my own. There is no reason Darth Plagueis could not live forever."

MasterMe's Avatar


MasterMe
12.30.2012 , 09:40 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Warren-Stride View Post
I wish Revan would have gotten HK-47 instead of Malak. It would have been much more entertaining to think of ways our favorite assassin droid would've taken out Kaan.
Yeah I agree! Having HK-47 would be awesome!

The best part about Revan having HK would be the fact that Warren-Stride likes droids and having HK would possibly mean one more debater for Revan's side! lol

Aurbere's Avatar


Aurbere
12.30.2012 , 09:41 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by MasterMe View Post
Yeah I agree! Having HK-47 would be awesome!

The best part about Revan having HK would be the fact that Warren-Stride likes droids and having HK would possibly mean one more debater for Revan's side! lol
Like Revan needed anymore debaters for him. I think we can all agree that Revan is gonna win this one.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"My ultimate goal is the secret of life-that life that gives us consciousness, for without consciousness each of us is nothing. Through science, i will create new life and sustain my own. There is no reason Darth Plagueis could not live forever."

Warren-Stride's Avatar


Warren-Stride
12.30.2012 , 09:45 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by MasterMe View Post
Yeah I agree! Having HK-47 would be awesome!

The best part about Revan having HK would be the fact that Warren-Stride likes droids and having HK would possibly mean one more debater for Revan's side! lol
Oh stop it, you!

I just finished writing up a totally fool-proof winning scenario for G0-T0, so I may just chime in... however, I think I might be forced to try and support Kaan, with the way this thread is going!

I think throughout these heats there's gonna be a shocker. One you never see coming. This Kaggath is not that shocker.
~~ AiR ~~
What are you more afraid of?
A weapon that could destroy you?
Or a weapon that could turn you into a monster?

ReiKai's Avatar


ReiKai
12.30.2012 , 09:48 PM | #28
HK-47's definition of love -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHy5OvJJN1A
CE Owner: ...what? I wanted the music. I like music.
Statement: SGRA's - I support them. Do you have a problem with that, Meatbag?

Aurbere's Avatar


Aurbere
12.30.2012 , 09:59 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by ReiKai View Post
HK-47's definition of love -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHy5OvJJN1A
Gotta love it.

If HK was apart of this, I'm sure he would love Kaan very much.

Edit: I especially love the shot to the knee part.

That Skyrim joke isn't funny anymore, is it?
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"My ultimate goal is the secret of life-that life that gives us consciousness, for without consciousness each of us is nothing. Through science, i will create new life and sustain my own. There is no reason Darth Plagueis could not live forever."

MasterMe's Avatar


MasterMe
12.30.2012 , 10:14 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Warren-Stride View Post
Oh stop it, you!

I just finished writing up a totally fool-proof winning scenario for G0-T0, so I may just chime in... however, I think I might be forced to try and support Kaan, with the way this thread is going!

I think throughout these heats there's gonna be a shocker. One you never see coming. This Kaggath is not that shocker.
She's been planning before here G0-T0 Kaggath started! Cheater! lol Just kidding.

Maybe I'll need to do some counter-pre-planning for Revan....