Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kaggath Heats: Darth Revan vs Skere Kaan

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Kaggath Heats: Darth Revan vs Skere Kaan

MasterMe
12.30.2012 , 09:31 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
OK, let's break it down here, shall we?

Darth Revan wins.

What? Aurbere picking Revan? You better believe it.
Who are you and what did you do to Aurbere? LOL I never thought I'd see the day.

Warren-Stride
12.30.2012 , 09:34 PM | #22
I wish Revan would have gotten HK-47 instead of Malak. It would have been much more entertaining to think of ways our favorite assassin droid would've taken out Kaan.
~~ AiR ~~
What are you more afraid of?
A weapon that could destroy you?
Or a weapon that could turn you into a monster?

Aurbere
12.30.2012 , 09:36 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by MasterMe View Post
Who are you and what did you do to Aurbere? LOL I never thought I'd see the day.
Hey man. I'll pick Revan over Kaan any day.

Kaan just doesn't have it. When the Army of Light started winning on Ruusan, the Brotherhood started to fall apart. Revan can put up the stiff resistance that is required for the Brotherhood to tear itself apart.

Remember that Revan esentially came up with limiting the numbers of the Sith. He will obviously recognize the weakness of Kaan's Sith numbers and use that to his advantage. Really all Revan has to do is counter Kaan's forces with only what is necessary. He doesn't even need to use all of his forces to put up the stiff resistance necessary for Kaan to fall apart.

Revan wins due to Kaan's incompetance.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"My ultimate goal is the secret of life-that life that gives us consciousness, for without consciousness each of us is nothing. Through science, i will create new life and sustain my own. There is no reason Darth Plagueis could not live forever."

Aurbere
12.30.2012 , 09:39 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Warren-Stride View Post
I wish Revan would have gotten HK-47 instead of Malak. It would have been much more entertaining to think of ways our favorite assassin droid would've taken out Kaan.
Oh if I could remember his definition of love...

"My ultimate goal is the secret of life-that life that gives us consciousness, for without consciousness each of us is nothing. Through science, i will create new life and sustain my own. There is no reason Darth Plagueis could not live forever."

MasterMe
12.30.2012 , 09:40 PM | #25
Yeah I agree! Having HK-47 would be awesome!

The best part about Revan having HK would be the fact that Warren-Stride likes droids and having HK would possibly mean one more debater for Revan's side! lol

Aurbere
12.30.2012 , 09:41 PM | #26

The best part about Revan having HK would be the fact that Warren-Stride likes droids and having HK would possibly mean one more debater for Revan's side! lol
Like Revan needed anymore debaters for him. I think we can all agree that Revan is gonna win this one.

Warren-Stride
12.30.2012 , 09:45 PM | #27

Oh stop it, you!

I just finished writing up a totally fool-proof winning scenario for G0-T0, so I may just chime in... however, I think I might be forced to try and support Kaan, with the way this thread is going!

I think throughout these heats there's gonna be a shocker. One you never see coming. This Kaggath is not that shocker.
~~ AiR ~~
What are you more afraid of?
A weapon that could destroy you?
Or a weapon that could turn you into a monster?

ReiKai
12.30.2012 , 09:48 PM | #28
HK-47's definition of love -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHy5OvJJN1A
CE Owner: ...what? I wanted the music. I like music.
Statement: SGRA's - I support them. Do you have a problem with that, Meatbag?

Aurbere
12.30.2012 , 09:59 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by ReiKai View Post
HK-47's definition of love -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHy5OvJJN1A
Gotta love it.

If HK was apart of this, I'm sure he would love Kaan very much.

Edit: I especially love the shot to the knee part.

That Skyrim joke isn't funny anymore, is it?

MasterMe
12.30.2012 , 10:14 PM | #30
Oh stop it, you!

I just finished writing up a totally fool-proof winning scenario for G0-T0, so I may just chime in... however, I think I might be forced to try and support Kaan, with the way this thread is going!

I think throughout these heats there's gonna be a shocker. One you never see coming. This Kaggath is not that shocker.
She's been planning before here G0-T0 Kaggath started! Cheater! lol Just kidding.

Maybe I'll need to do some counter-pre-planning for Revan....