Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

TOR Visual Equipment Site: tor-fashion down, time to make something new!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
TOR Visual Equipment Site: tor-fashion down, time to make something new!

LadyAdmiral
01.27.2013 , 01:21 AM | #61
Third filter for armour type is up. And a lot more entries!
"Light From A Few Can Be A Beacon To Many"

LadyAdmiral
01.30.2013 , 02:24 PM | #62

The three most important filters are up, with a much easier to sue interface than before.

zerorsw
01.31.2013 , 02:50 PM | #63
Gotta love that site I should submit some stuff later
Ze'ro Gravity

Bugattiboy
02.01.2013 , 06:53 PM | #64
You need to add a close button to pictures. When I clicked on a picture to enlarge it the only way to get out was click the back button.

LadyAdmiral
02.02.2013 , 11:40 AM | #65
Love given to the lightbox now!
You can also click anywhere in the black area to exit out.

Ailie
02.03.2013 , 07:50 AM | #66
Very nice! Great job!
Meh...

Raji_Lev
02.03.2013 , 07:57 AM | #67
Very nice indeed, and much appreciated!

SelinaK
02.03.2013 , 01:16 PM | #68
Oh this is a great idea ( found this thread via Community Roundup which is great cos I don't have time to read every thread on the forums and don't usually pay attention to the forums cos of that ), I noticed the "a site to catalogue the visual looks of TOR's moddable equipment" bit though, will you also show visual looks of stuff that isn't moddable? I don't know about others but I have a cargo hold dedicated to outfits I like, a lot of stuff is bound but also bind on equip meaning that it's not just class locked but newbies can sell good clothes they aren't interested in anymore on the Galactic Trade Network marketplace/auction thingy for people that want specific stuff
[My posts] SGR factsss
Type /cjoin OOC ingame for organising RP (globalchans between servers plees? )
Official RP forum + Events! IC news/gossip Character listing Fiction Art Story/Universe

LadyAdmiral
02.03.2013 , 02:27 PM | #69
Quote: Originally Posted by SelinaK View Post
Oh this is a great idea ( found this thread via Community Roundup which is great cos I don't have time to read every thread on the forums and don't usually pay attention to the forums cos of that ), I noticed the "a site to catalogue the visual looks of TOR's moddable equipment" bit though, will you also show visual looks of stuff that isn't moddable? I don't know about others but I have a cargo hold dedicated to outfits I like, a lot of stuff is bound but also bind on equip meaning that it's not just class locked but newbies can sell good clothes they aren't interested in anymore on the Galactic Trade Network marketplace/auction thingy for people that want specific stuff
!!!!! I didn't even know I was on the roundup until you posted this, thank you!

I was thinking originally about posting ALL gear in the entire game.. but that just became too daunting of a task =) At the moment (and likely forever) it will only be orange gear. BUT if you want to show off some outfits, you can attach pictures of user-created outfits to any set as long as they have at least one main-orange peice (head/legs/chest). Here's an example of one: http://swtorista.com/outfit?id=23

SelinaK
02.03.2013 , 02:36 PM | #70
Most of my chars are still around level 20ish (I suspect this might be the average level of a lot of more casual players too, I don't know the statistics but I think that 50 people are the minority so lower level stuff would be a better way to attract/keep new people in the game ) and the orange outfits that are available to us (mostly class/heroic mission rewards or flashpoints) are generally pretty ugly other than the standard ones that everyone knows and uses in general anyway (stuff like elegant cos it's one of the few things we can actually buy and use since so much social stuff has totally pointless level restrictions on, and the cartel market pack outfits) but some of the green drops / blue rewards from class missions and side missions can be pretty cool at times, they have their own "set names" most of them I've found, as you level you get more pieces of named sets I've noticed some class missions you will get parts of a set but you have to do the other side missions to get the full outfit... I'll post a couple from my stores later, but I'm mostly waiting til I get 50 to then go and take photos of everything in one go

One thing that could improve things a lot was if they added an ability to replace the visual theme of an orange item "wrapper"/"template" with the visual theme from another item - The Secret World lets you do this with their weapons (they probably would for outfits too except they very cooly make your look a totally cosmetic option so you can change your gear set ups totally separate from appearance, like City of Villains/City of Heroes) and it's a very good idea
[My posts] SGR factsss
Type /cjoin OOC ingame for organising RP (globalchans between servers plees? )
Official RP forum + Events! IC news/gossip Character listing Fiction Art Story/Universe