Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is my ticket still open????

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Is my ticket still open????
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Harlock
12.27.2012 , 09:00 PM | #1
I submitted a ticket weeks ago regarding not being able to add a payment option. I was last told it was being escalated and would be handled the next day (that day being the 19th). I have seen CSR's respond to these threads letting people know if their ticket was still open or not. I realize this is only a week later than i was told it would be fixed but does my ticket still even exist??

Ticket #7449382
ticket # prior to being escalated #7361506

Thanks

Cerimon
12.28.2012 , 10:15 AM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings Harlock,

Please be advised that both of these tickets are showing their status as resolved and that you should complete the step requested of you by the agent you spoke to on the phone.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Harlock
12.28.2012 , 11:38 AM | #3
Well, I reluctantly sent in my ID information as requested by the CSR when that ticket was filled. I was told it would be handled. It was not handled. So Im not sure why they would have shown the issue as resolved. Please reopen the ticket, and ask them to complete the repair to my account as requested. I don't feel it is my responsibility to keep following up with customer service, when I filled my obligations, which should't have been required in the first place.

Harlock
12.28.2012 , 05:36 PM | #4
Bump for a CSR reply

Beesodd
12.28.2012 , 05:47 PM | #5 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi Harlock,

I can't see a ticket with the ID you mentioned, so it looks like it never arrived. It might be worth trying to send it again. Generally the best way is to send an email, from the email account associated with the game, to support@swtor.com. In that mail, mention the tickets previously used (as you have here), and include the requested information as an attachment.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience you have encountered.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

Harlock
12.28.2012 , 07:17 PM | #6
This is where I am confused. The CSR earlier in my post responded it was shown as resolved. Then you cannot even find it. Im not sure how things work there, but its very concerning. I forwarded all this to the support email provided weeks ago and heard absolutely nothing.