Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cartel Coins

Snooprat
12.27.2012 , 04:17 AM | #1
I'm wondering if there has been a problem purchasing Cartel Coins Because for the last few days i have been totally locked out of them and unable to purchase coins at all. Every time i try i have error NU1002 code or it refuses to accept any other cards that i use saying that i am unable. Just wondering if anyone can help me with this problem.

Randorn
12.27.2012 , 04:25 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Snooprat View Post
I'm wondering if there has been a problem purchasing Cartel Coins Because for the last few days i have been totally locked out of them and unable to purchase coins at all. Every time i try i have error NU1002 code or it refuses to accept any other cards that i use saying that i am unable. Just wondering if anyone can help me with this problem.
Hi Mate for your information i haven't been able to purchase coins since Xmas day, i don't think its a problem limited to swtor i think its also affecting Battlefield and other games too and i put it down to the holiday season if however it hasn't fixed itself come the new year ill spend my present money elsewhere, would be nice if there was an announcement or something to put us at ease.

Snooprat
01.02.2013 , 03:06 PM | #3
Honestly i'm about ready now to tell these F**K Tards to go stick it where the sun don't shine cos they given NO information or apologies or anything. They sent me a message the other day saying i had been credited and the problem was fixed. THEY LIED!!!! They had done NOTHING!!! I'm beginning to think these people really couldn't care less about the people who are paying their wages!! US. which makes me think maybe i should just cancel everything and move on. If enough of us all do that then i'm sure they'll pull their fingers out real quick and fix it won't they. Bunch of f**king morons if you ask me.