Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

YOu guys will not take my prepaid credit card

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
YOu guys will not take my prepaid credit card

Nezchrynliir
12.26.2012 , 11:56 AM | #1
My prepaid CC has enough to buy Cartel coins on it, up to the $20 bundle BUT you keep giving me the same BS error right after I made two purchases and then went to try to buy Cartel coins, I was able to upgrade to the digital deluxe version and pre-order the expansion easily, but then I try to buy Cartel coins and this is what I get. Yes there was an error on my part that I did not notice twice in my frustration at your glitchiness, but that does not mean you people have to be grinches to me ON CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Click on Link for message I keep getting, this is why I am so pissed off

FIX THIS NOW!!!!! I want to buy gosh darn Cartel Coins, This is THE ONLY CARD I HAVE ATM!!!!! I demand you do something about this, because your ability to do anything relating to customer service blows chunks and it is pissing me off.

Nezchrynliir
12.26.2012 , 12:13 PM | #2
I was just able to buy the physical security key from the Origin Store with the card, so it's just the Cartel Coins that is giving me issues, please fix this!

bravotwentysev
12.26.2012 , 12:37 PM | #3
SOE had that issue as prepaid cards didnt match the address to the account so it failed.

It took them a year to solve that one I remember.
Jundra Nemaim Pestilence
2 account Subscriber To bad so sad F2P whinners

Nezchrynliir
12.26.2012 , 06:37 PM | #4
wow, that sucked. I'll have to wait on my cartel coins or try another card later.