Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Post ROTJ Lore help.

Tovex
12.25.2012 , 08:50 PM | #11
Darth Krayt was born 47 years Before the Battle of Yavin (BBY), his name was A'Sharad Hett, and he was a Jedi Master who survived Order 66. I do not recall when he fell to the Dark Side, but I am sure that it was before the Legacy of the Force series where Jacen Solo became the Dark Lord of the Sith. Krayt was mentioned in one of the books in this series, though I do not believe that it was by name. At this time he was living on Korriba. To date, the final book that he has been mentioned in (again not by name) that is not a graphic novel is in the book Apocalypse, where he actually meets Luke Skywalker, if memory serves.

That being said, the series that he is primarily found in is that which others have mentioned, the Legacy graphic novel series set 130 years After the Battle of Yavin (ABY).
"Live with a man 40 years. Share his house, his meals. Speak on every subject. Then tie him up, and hold him over the volcano's edge. And on that day, you will finally meet the man."
-Shan-Yu

TheBretticus
12.26.2012 , 01:34 AM | #12
GymQuirk, Tovex, and Vactus, thank you all for the response.

As an EU newb, this is all very exciting for me, lol. I've got a list of books and grahpic novels to track down now.
Again, thanks to everyone in this thread, I think I've got the info I need, I knew this great players like yourselves would step up. Now, if you'll excuse me I've got some book orders to place!

May the Force be with you, always.