Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Revan's Prime.


Trixdope's Avatar


Trixdope
12.24.2012 , 03:03 PM | #1
When do you guys think Revan was at his absolute most powerful?

A lot of ppl believe its Revan Reborn but I believe it was His 2 years as the Dark Lord.

Heres some of my reasons

-Revan was in his physical peak. (he was young and fit) compared to when he was just released from the emperors hold which his age was around 45-50.

-Revan had his full power. He had never been "leeched" on.

-Revan was at a point where all he did was study the force, Discovering new force techniques and rediscovering old ones. (proven from his datacron)

-Revan was in the right frame of mind. He had complete control over himself.

And finally Revan had never lost his memories. He had full knowledge of who he is, Had his full arsenal of powers/forms. Although he ended up getting all this back as Revan Reborn, He still wouldn't be anywhere close to his full power because of being leeched on for so long. And also just because he remembers everything doesn't mean he's gonna be skilled at it right away without some practice.

Kind of like Being amazing at a sport but then quitting it for a long time and coming back. When you first come back youll be pretty rusty at first until you start doing it some more. I would assume it would go they same way with the force.


That's why I believe Revan was at his Prime as the Sith Lord.

Pointless thread? maybe just bored cause the servers aint workin! lol

#GettoworkBioware

Rayla_Felana's Avatar


Rayla_Felana
12.24.2012 , 03:18 PM | #2
Considering Malak states that Revan is much more powerful just before his own death, than Revan ever was as a Dark Lord of the Sith and considering that he had the unified knowledge of both his original mind and the knowledge he gained as his alter-ego, then it's pretty obvious Reborn Revan is much stronger.

BrandonSM's Avatar


BrandonSM
12.24.2012 , 03:35 PM | #3
Its practically obvious why Reborn is Prime...
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

Genuine's Avatar


Genuine
12.24.2012 , 04:16 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
Considering Malak states that Revan is much more powerful just before his own death, than Revan ever was as a Dark Lord of the Sith and considering that he had the unified knowledge of both his original mind and the knowledge he gained as his alter-ego, then it's pretty obvious Reborn Revan is much stronger.
i never killed Malak i all ways turned him into a Twi'lek dancing girl lol and forced him to live the rest of his life as a slave for the Huts LOL don't bother saying its not canon it is in my head :P

anyway ye its Revan Reborn
BIOWARE PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS THREAD Collectors edition vendor

turnoverla-page's Avatar


turnoverla-page
12.24.2012 , 04:19 PM | #5
revan reborn as he had light and dark side knowlege

Trixdope's Avatar


Trixdope
12.24.2012 , 05:37 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by turnoverla-page View Post
revan reborn as he had light and dark side knowlege

Umm so your saying when revan turned sith he just forgot all his previous knowledge of being a jedi champion.....

Darth revan knew both sides of the force too

Spartanik's Avatar


Spartanik
12.24.2012 , 06:25 PM | #7
To be honest i think he was in his prime when.... i was playing it champion of the order savior of the republic.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Also
Quote:
HK47: Statement: You are like a delightful random cruelty generator, master, poisoning all you touch with your presence. You are a testament to all organic meatbags everywhere.

Aurbere's Avatar


Aurbere
12.24.2012 , 07:24 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Trixdope View Post
Umm so your saying when revan turned sith he just forgot all his previous knowledge of being a jedi champion.....

Darth revan knew both sides of the force too
Revan abandoned the way of the Light when he became Darth Revan. The powers of the Light are still known to him, but because he has been tainted by the Dark Side, they are "unavailable" (In a certain sense) to him.

Reborn Revan is prime Revan. Darth Revan confronted the Emperor, got turned to the Dark Side (easily I might add). Reborn Revan confronts the Emperor, fights but then gets owned.
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Spartanik's Avatar


Spartanik
12.24.2012 , 08:16 PM | #9
He does get owned, but to be fair the plot require him to get owned anyway.
Spoiler


Its how it goes we cant change that.

It still wont change revan inportance to galatic history and continuity etc.
And from all sith lords with his dread look his mask, his robes his mystery was one of most interesting looking as image is concern, also his mystery at least until it wasnt a mystery at all.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Also
Quote:
HK47: Statement: You are like a delightful random cruelty generator, master, poisoning all you touch with your presence. You are a testament to all organic meatbags everywhere.

Swarlesx's Avatar


Swarlesx
12.25.2012 , 01:38 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Revan abandoned the way of the Light when he became Darth Revan. The powers of the Light are still known to him, but because he has been tainted by the Dark Side, they are "unavailable" (In a certain sense) to him.

Reborn Revan is prime Revan. Darth Revan confronted the Emperor, got turned to the Dark Side (easily I might add). Reborn Revan confronts the Emperor, fights but then gets owned.
Revan had mostly already turned by then. The Emperor simply took his mind to try and use him but Revan broke free. He then went to make his own Empire and might have succeeded if not for Malaks stupidity.